• WendyI
    replied
    Re: Meet Baby .George

Gorgeous!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! XOX

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Sandy, he is absolutely adorable! Being a recent authority on adorable babies - much the same was the case with my own little grandson - low fluid, emergency C - and he is perfect. Your new little great nephew has so much hair! Hey, I kinda like that he is "great" - Blessings to you and the family. Hugs from me to you!

Leave a comment:

• GaGa
    replied

What an amazing blessing! He's adorable!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
    Wow.... I feel so blessed to live in this age of instant communications......form anywhere.... I wonder what my Mom, who died in 2000 would think....
    My mother in law would have been amazed!! She died five or six years ago, but never was on Facebook at all, and the last couple years of her life, she was very ill with ovarian cancer which she fought for nearly eight years. I can remember when Barack Obama became president. She was crying she was so happy, saying she never thought she would ever live to see that happen. She would be loving the election this year.....and I would probably have been avoiding her!

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
    Your Mom would be amazed, Sandy, as all of us are. I think your experience is the PERFECT example of the benefit of today's technology. What a wonderful story you are telling us. Thanks, Sandy.
    I just thought it was smacking.....

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

Your Mom would be amazed, Sandy, as all of us are. I think your experience is the PERFECT example of the benefit of today's technology. What a wonderful story you are telling us. Thanks, Sandy.

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

An interesting aside...... This was a semi emergency delivery.... Carolina had lost a lot of her amniotic fluid, so the docs were just going from day to day... The hospital had a level three nursery....just in case,,,

Well.... As soon as Ben let my sister know the c-section was on, my sister, my daughter, myself..and sometimes my son stayed on Messenger... It was like being in a virtual waiting room... I mean, really! It was kind if a sign of the times we live in..... Later, Messenger allowed us to see little George minutes after his birth...

Wow.... I feel so blessed to live in this age of instant communications......form anywhere.... I wonder what my Mom, who died in 2000 would think....

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan
    replied

so so sweet. What a darling little boy.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Such a precious gift. He is gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

I was going to say he looks perfect but you beat me to it sandy.Congratulations on the addition to the family!

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

I am still shaking my head at length 16 inches long! Whew that is small. (But only being 5 feet tall myself, it isn't necessarily a bad thing!) Glad everything went wonderfully and congratulations to the entire family!

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

What a adorable little guy!

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Oh, Sandy, he's beautiful! Congratulations all around.

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

Thanks, everyone fir yiur sweet replays...

We were encouraged when we knew Grirge would come early, because my neice had her twins earlier than this... And they are now healthy four year olds..,

I suspect that this baby will be the last in this set of cousins..., so he will be spoiled a bit.... I can't wait to actually hold the little guy,. He is so compact.... He looks like a little elf... I thunk you can easily see his Columbisn heritage... So cute..

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

What beautiful photos! Appears everything is going well. My younger son was born at 32 weeks, too. He weighed 4 lbs. 5oz and had a collapsed lung immediately after birth. He could not gain weight and lost 7oz within the first few days. He was healthy enough to leave the hospital 3 1/2 weeks later and was back to his birth weight when he came home. Fast forward 35 years and he is a strapping 6'1" 200lb wonderful human being. As Pat commented, getting these little preemies to eat is a constant work in progress. Wow, all this takes me back...

Let her know I will keep them all in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this with us and congratulations to all of you!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X