Re: Meet Baby .George

so so sweet. What a darling little boy.
    Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

An interesting aside...... This was a semi emergency delivery.... Carolina had lost a lot of her amniotic fluid, so the docs were just going from day to day... The hospital had a level three nursery....just in case,,,

Well.... As soon as Ben let my sister know the c-section was on, my sister, my daughter, myself..and sometimes my son stayed on Messenger... It was like being in a virtual waiting room... I mean, really! It was kind if a sign of the times we live in..... Later, Messenger allowed us to see little George minutes after his birth...

Wow.... I feel so blessed to live in this age of instant communications......form anywhere.... I wonder what my Mom, who died in 2000 would think....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Your Mom would be amazed, Sandy, as all of us are. I think your experience is the PERFECT example of the benefit of today's technology. What a wonderful story you are telling us. Thanks, Sandy.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
          Your Mom would be amazed, Sandy, as all of us are. I think your experience is the PERFECT example of the benefit of today's technology. What a wonderful story you are telling us. Thanks, Sandy.
          I just thought it was smacking.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
            Wow.... I feel so blessed to live in this age of instant communications......form anywhere.... I wonder what my Mom, who died in 2000 would think....
            My mother in law would have been amazed!! She died five or six years ago, but never was on Facebook at all, and the last couple years of her life, she was very ill with ovarian cancer which she fought for nearly eight years. I can remember when Barack Obama became president. She was crying she was so happy, saying she never thought she would ever live to see that happen. She would be loving the election this year.....and I would probably have been avoiding her!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

What an amazing blessing! He's adorable!
              Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Sandy, he is absolutely adorable! Being a recent authority on adorable babies - much the same was the case with my own little grandson - low fluid, emergency C - and he is perfect. Your new little great nephew has so much hair! Hey, I kinda like that he is "great" - Blessings to you and the family. Hugs from me to you!
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Gorgeous!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! XOX

Comment

Working...
                  X