Meet Baby .George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meet Baby .George

Welcome wee baby George, Your arrival was a bit earlier than expected but we're all so happy that you and your Mom are doing so well.

Comment

Such a sweetie.

Comment

What a precious baby! I'm so glad all went well and this little one has safely arrived.
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Such a sweet looking baby. Enjoy watching him grow.

Comment

Look at that little pea! He's such a cutie. Congrats!
            ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Our youngest grandboy was tiny like that.....he is now ten and very rambunctious! Remember the one duct taped to the garage? Yep, that's him!

When he was newborn and so little, he had to be fed every two hours. Because the sucking reflex is one of the last to develop, it took forever to get two ounces in him and by the time we had, it was time to eat again! He was in some ones arms almost 24 hours a day. I stayed with them for two weeks or so and it was quite a whirlwind!!

When you can, give that cutie a snuggle for me!!
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Sandy, he is beautiful! And so tiny. God is so wonderful and looks like he is perfectly happy with his mama. And she looks pretty happy with him! Thanks for sharing, Sandy. You have every right to be proud. Keep those quilts going
                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

How adorable! Glad to hear there are no apparent problems. Hopefully he will be able to eat and gain weight so he can go home very soon.

Comment

What beautiful photos! Appears everything is going well. My younger son was born at 32 weeks, too. He weighed 4 lbs. 5oz and had a collapsed lung immediately after birth. He could not gain weight and lost 7oz within the first few days. He was healthy enough to leave the hospital 3 1/2 weeks later and was back to his birth weight when he came home. Fast forward 35 years and he is a strapping 6'1" 200lb wonderful human being. As Pat commented, getting these little preemies to eat is a constant work in progress. Wow, all this takes me back...

Let her know I will keep them all in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this with us and congratulations to all of you!!
                    Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Thanks, everyone fir yiur sweet replays...

We were encouraged when we knew Grirge would come early, because my neice had her twins earlier than this... And they are now healthy four year olds..,

I suspect that this baby will be the last in this set of cousins..., so he will be spoiled a bit.... I can't wait to actually hold the little guy,. He is so compact.... He looks like a little elf... I thunk you can easily see his Columbisn heritage... So cute..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Oh, Sandy, he's beautiful! Congratulations all around.

Comment

What a adorable little guy!

Comment

I am still shaking my head at length 16 inches long! Whew that is small. (But only being 5 feet tall myself, it isn't necessarily a bad thing!) Glad everything went wonderfully and congratulations to the entire family!

Comment

I was going to say he looks perfect but you beat me to it sandy.Congratulations on the addition to the family!
                              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Such a precious gift. He is gorgeous.
                                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X