My buddy is gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy is gone.

I first met Katherine when I was elected by our lawyer to go around and talk to the neighbors about the hog barns that had recently been put in our neighborhood causing unbearable smells and other major problems.
    It was an instant friendship and we have been close ever since that first day. She would call me and say " What are you working on?" or " You gotta come look at the quilt I have been working on." And here I'd go. Or she would say I'm coming over to look at your quilting books or can you get me a pattern for...... She was so kind. She would always remember me during apple season when she would take a trip to see her sisters,bringing me a big bag of apples when she got back.
    I loved her. My heart is breaking and I will miss her dearly.
    RIP my sweet sewing buddy. RIP.
    Attached Files

Re: My buddy is gone.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet friend prayers for you and her family. Cecelia

Comment

I know your heart is aching. Just remember how blessed you were to have known this sweet and lovely person. A gift you can always treasure
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

It's so hard to lose the ones we love. Tearing up in sympathy.
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your good friend.

Comment

Rhonda, so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. She sounds like a sweet friend and quilting buddy. Hugs to you and I hope the good memories will comfort you.
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Feeling your pain, ( BIG HUGS )

It will be hard, a hole impossible, to feel. Warp yourself, in one of the quilts you made together, finding comfort in the memories you made.
              Players for you, throughout this painful chapter, in your life.

...♡...May your memories, turn into treasures... ♡....

....Bee
              The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
              ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Comment

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Comment

Rhonda, I'm sorry for your loss of your dear friend. (((HUGS)))
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I'm so sorry you lost your special friend. Losses like that are so heartbreaking. Praying for you and her family.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I am so sorry to read that you have lost this wonderful friend. Hopefully the many great memories you made with her will sustain you through this very sad time.
                        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It's always sad to lose a close friend

Comment

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Hang her picture in your sewing area so she will be able to see what you are working on.
                            Peggiep
                            "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

How wonderful to have a friend and neighbor like that who you felt so connected to. You were very lucky to have each other. Remember the good times. I am sad for you though.

Comment

Working...
                              X