X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amartin24
    replied
    Re: Heaven's gain

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Your friendship sounds very special and it will be a huge loss I'm sure. Thank you for sharing your story. Amazing how God "speaks" to us!

Leave a comment:

• mommamarsh
    replied

So very sorry for your loss.I am so glad you got to see her. Peace and comfort for you all.

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied

I am so very sorry you lost your best friend. I can't imagine losing mine. My heart goes out to you & her family. God bless.

Gina

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend. I am happy for all the years you've had together, I am sure she will smile down upon you when you remember all the fun times you had together.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan
    replied

Thanks for sharing with us. Your friend sounds like the kind of friend everyone would love to have. It is so special when you connect with someone on that level and you are blessed for having her in your life. I am sure she was so happy you got there to see her one last time. Take care of yourself, it takes time for these kind of hurts to heal and you need to allow yourself the time you need.

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

Sad day for you losing your friend but she'll live on in your memories of the times you shared.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

So sorry for the loss of your dear friend. My prayers go out to you and her family.

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

My sympathies for the loss of your dear friend. I can well imagine how much you'll miss her.

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Leave a comment:

• gshannon1008
    replied

Katrina.....what a sweet story about your friend Sherry. Thanks for sharing with us. You have many fond memories to cherish and comfort you.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.She sounds like a special person.

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

So very sorry for the loss of your friend. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

I'm sorry for your loss, Katrina, but glad you were able to get one last visit in. Quilty hugs to you.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied

I'm probably going to save those triangle blocks until the end. I'll probably be fussing just like she was that weekend up at the mountain house.

Between the three of us, we finally figured out the measurements for the triangles were 7/8" off. So I have a feeling I'll be making a lot of practice blocks before I use the fabrics she picked out.
    Last edited by KPH; June 24, 2016, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

So sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet friend. Thanks for sharing some of her story with us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X