Heaven's gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heaven's gain

Katrina.....what a sweet story about your friend Sherry. Thanks for sharing with us. You have many fond memories to cherish and comfort you.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Comment

My sympathies for the loss of your dear friend. I can well imagine how much you'll miss her.
        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your dear friend. My prayers go out to you and her family.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Sad day for you losing your friend but she'll live on in your memories of the times you shared.

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us. Your friend sounds like the kind of friend everyone would love to have. It is so special when you connect with someone on that level and you are blessed for having her in your life. I am sure she was so happy you got there to see her one last time. Take care of yourself, it takes time for these kind of hurts to heal and you need to allow yourself the time you need.
              Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend. I am happy for all the years you've had together, I am sure she will smile down upon you when you remember all the fun times you had together.
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I am so very sorry you lost your best friend. I can't imagine losing mine. My heart goes out to you & her family. God bless.

Gina

Comment

So very sorry for your loss.I am so glad you got to see her. Peace and comfort for you all.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Your friendship sounds very special and it will be a huge loss I'm sure. Thank you for sharing your story. Amazing how God "speaks" to us!
                      I am Sew Blessed!
                      Alina

Comment

Working...
                      X