Hoot if you're a Night Owl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoot if you're a Night Owl

Cathy, So glad you stopped by to let us know things have improved a bit, continued prayers that he keeps on improving.

Pat, We made the CA trip a few times. Then DS#3 moved to CA between LA and San Diego we explored CA a bit more. CA is so big you have so many places to go and enjoy a different type of climate and life style.
    MayinJerset
    Last edited by MayinJerset; June 21, 2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I need a big fat like button for that news!!!!

like.png
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Cathy,
        Glad things are better. Will pray for his continuing improvement. Kathy
        All quilts cat tested and approved.
        sigpic

Comment

We are in WA. St. Francis is in Federal Way, so about an hour from my place (with light traffic) and about 20 minutes from Mom's.
          He starts to browse off and kind of forgets to breathe deeply enough to keep the sensors happy.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Cathy I hope the Dr's find out what's going on soon and that your Dad will be fine.I will keep all of you in my prayers.My Mom died from cancer and got to the point where she didn't want to go through anymore treatments. She told me she wanted to commit suicide,so I told her she could not do that and that it would haunt my poor father forever.I told her if she didn't want to fight anymore I would back her up and she needed to tell my father,she didn't think she could tell him though and it would be easier to kill herself.I did talk her into telling him and he also stood behind her decision.Hang in there and remember you can always come here for support.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Cathy I am so glad your dad is doing better. I'm also glad you are near enough to be with him but also able to get home for a break when you need to.

Pat, your trip sounds like it'should going to be great! San Francisco is one of my favorite cities but I haven't been there for 23 years. It was the first city I ever visited where I wasn't traveling with someone or meeting someone there. I went for work training but when I was through with that I explored the city and had a great time.

I sorted some of my fabric today and cut up a bunch of scraps to add to my stash of 2" squares. One of these days I'm going great to make a great big quilt of them all.
              Nancy

Comment

I'm staying with him tonight. He is/was having weird dreams from the drugs. He said when he woke up and he saw us here he knew it was just a dream and he wasn't dead. He was kind of afraid to be alone.
                He is still trying to sort stuff out, and needs things explained. I'm catching sleep during programs that entertain him on the TV.
                I caught a few hours and will try for a few more.
                Be who you are and say what you feel
                because those who mind don't matter,
                and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                X