visiting MSQC - need a hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visiting MSQC - need a hotel

Hi. We will be visiting Hamilton on or around July 7-8 this year (I can't wait!). Can anyone recommend a hotel in the area? We will be coming from Texas via Mansfield, MO, on our way home to New York State. Thanks!

Re: visiting MSQC - need a hotel

Originally posted by bjf6208 View Post
    Hi. We will be visiting Hamilton on or around July 7-8 this year (I can't wait!). Can anyone recommend a hotel in the area? We will be coming from Texas via Mansfield, MO, on our way home to New York State. Thanks!
    We stayed at the Super 8 in Cameron, MO. It's about 15 min from MO*

Comment

We are going then too! We are staying in Kansas City. It's about an hour's drive. But we have children that will be accompanying us, so we are staying near some entertainment for them.

Comment

There is a Comfort Inn in Cameron as well as some version of Quality Inn or Best Western. I think there are other chains also. Just google hotels/motels in Cameron, Mo. For a full list. There is a new small motel in Hamilton that just opened, but I don't remember the name. Maybe Bernice Stitching Woman can tell you the name.

Comment

There are two different places to stay in Hamilton. One that opened last year is the Home Inn Hamilton http://www.homeinnhamilton.com/ And the other that just opened is the Morning Star Inn with a phone number of 816-204-4443.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Quilting View Post
            There are two different places to stay in Hamilton. One that opened last year is the Home Inn Hamilton http://www.homeinnhamilton.com/ And the other that just opened is the Morning Star Inn with a phone number of 816-204-4443.
            I see you beat me to it. The Morning Star Inn is just a few blocks south of MSQC.
            Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Well, I didn't make here after all. We had family emergency that cut our trip short. So now I'm going to try to plan a road trip with my sisters for next summer. In the meantime, I'll just have to order online!

Comment

Sorry you were not able to make it. And wishing you luck for the trip next summer. You all will have a great time.
                Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
                X