When does it ever end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When does it ever end?

Prayers being said for your step-grandson. May God wrap his arms around the family and give them comfort.

Comment

Praying for this young man and that you may have wisdom on how to proceed in the upcoming days.

Comment

Prayer and healing thoughts on the way.I am sending you a big hug,too.

Comment

Bob, this is sad, sad news. There have been many good suggestions on what you might do. My only addition would be to send cards or brief notes on several successive days just to show them you are thinking of them consistently, as I know you are. Prayers said and for you as well.
          Bev

Comment

Prayers for him are coming. I can 'hear' how sad you are in this situation and I will pray for you too. If only people could come together especially at times like these. Hugs for your heart.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Prayers being sent up for your family and you.

Comment

Prayers for all involved. Stay strong.
                Peggiep
                "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

No words can console you at this time of worry and sorrow both for the physical and emotional health of your family. I cannot even try to imagine the pain you feel but just know that there are a lot of people who will be praying for your family- hold on to that and do whatever you need to do Bob to have some peace for yourself. If you feel it isn't appropriate to visit, write down your feelings for your grandson and the family. Someone in the family will make sure they get your message. You have to be respectful of their feelings but you also have to do what will make you feel like you have done what you can in the situation.

Thinking about you Bob and your family at this difficult time.
                  Hugs
                  Nan
                  Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Bob, I'm including him in my prayers--you and your family also...what a horrible accident..
                    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

So sorry to hear Bob. Prayers for all of you being said.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So sorry to hear about this. Maybe send a card and some flowers and let him know you're there for him if he needs you? Sad that you can't be there for him. Sending lots of hugs and love your way.

Comment

Oh dear goodness, Bob! This is such a tragedy. We will all certainly be praying for the entire family but mostly for this unfortunate young man's injuries.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
                          X