X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nena
    replied
    Re: Can't sew - can't read

wishing you a speedy recovery and happy return to sewing and reading!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MaryB
    replied

Thank you all so much for your kind comments and good wishes. The difference is amazing. Have been for a final check with the eye surgeon and everything is set up to have the other one done towards the end of January.

Leave a comment:

• Beakkmom
    replied

Mary, all the best as you recover from your surgery! Both of my parents had the surgery and enjoyed their improved vision tremendously. Mom was so excited to be able to read her Bible again

Lin

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Hi Mary, You will love it. When my Mom had hers done she could see so good she rarely used her glasses anymore! Praying for your healing and thank you for the prayers for Emily. I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery! Love you Sweetie, Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Hi Mary - also wishing you a speedy recovery so you can join us again in the quilting world. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Mary wishing you a speedy recovery so you can sew and read again REAL SOON!!!!It is great to hear from you.

Leave a comment:

• BellasQuilts
    replied

Mary, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery and can get back to your sewing.

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

Howdy Mary,glad to see you on here again.I hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back to sewing and chatting with all of us.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hi Mary
    Glad to read you've had the cataracts removed. Soon enough you will be seeing well enough to find everyone's quilting mistakes, LOL. Big hugs to you.
    Blondie

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Hi Mary....I had cataracts removed from both eyes and the change is phenomenal. It's like getting a new set of eyes...colors are brighter and everything is in focus. Be patient, it takes a little bit to heal, but it's so worth it!!!! Hugs, Barb

Leave a comment:

• phoots
    replied

My Mom and Dad both have had cataract surgery in the past 4 months or so. I understand what you're going through. I'm praying you'll have a speedy recovery!!

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Mary, sure hope your vision clears soon - what does your doctor say? When I had mine I walked out seeing better than I did before I went in . . . praying you have great success.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I hope your eyes heal soon. Can't sew, can't read ... about all that leaves is eating.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X