X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubby
    replied
    Re: Great news and sad news........

Klasien, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your Diva. It's so hard to lose a member of the family.

Your 365 quilt is just gorgeous! I hope I get to meet you next Spring when you are at Jean's. Hugs.....

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied
    Re: Great news and sad news........

Klasien, I am so sorry you lost your dear fur buddy. It is so hard to lose them and what a shock to have her pass away in her sleep! But I am looking forward so much to your visit, and I need to improve my quilting skills to quilt those beautiful quilt tops you are creating! Hope some of our local folks can set aside some time to visit with Klasien while she is here. March 27 to April 8?, 2017!

Leave a comment:

• Klasien
    started a topic Great news and sad news........

Great news and sad news........

Hi friends, I have some sad and some good news to share....... To start of with the sad news......Our 11,5 old black lab passed away last week in her sleep. She just died on us, she has not been sick for a day and we found her dead when we woke up. My heart is broken en I miss her so much it almost hurts. We have a brown lab as well and she is 8,5 years old, she is very sad and kept looking for her buddy for days in a row........

The great news is.........next spring I will fly out to St. Louis again to spend time with Jean!!!! We will be quilting my 365 challenge quilts and we will hang out and have fun. I can not tell you all how much I am looking forward to this trip. This is something that keeps me going on the 365 blocks. (Last week I did not sew at all because I could not get my mind to it, but I will pick it up this week)
    We will be having so much fun again, Jean and I!! I feel blessed that I have met her a few years ago, we have become great friends!!!!

Here are some pictures, my dear dog Diva a week before she died, and my challenge so far!
    Thanks for taking a look.
    Have a great day everybody
    Attached Files
Working...
X