Great news and sad news........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great news and sad news........

I'm so very sorry you lost your furbaby. My husband & I lost our 2 Cocker Spaniels within a year of each other 6 years ago. The pain isn't as sharp but we still miss them something awful. Take care.

Gina

Comment

My heart aches for you as you mourn your sweet dog. I will keep you in prayer for peace and healing. hugs!!
      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Klasien, so sorry for your loss.

BUT on a happy note, how wonderful that you will meet with Jean and others on your trip. I am so jealous, you soooooo far away and make it there and I can't. I have no doubt you will have the most fantastic time.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Klasien, my heart hurts for your loss...our dog Bo was part Lab and part Shepherd and died during the night when he was 13....

Sounds like you will have a great time in MO with Jean...I hope you can get together with some of the other members too...
          Hugs for you...
          Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog, and even feel sad for your other dog looking for his best friend. He must be so confused. Dogs are such wonderful companions.
            Your quilt is spectacular! It is very detailed & shows you put lots of time and effort into it! It will be a great beauty when it is all done.

Comment

Oh gosh Klasien, I'm so sorry your pup has died. I still miss my dalmatian, Didi, after 4 years.

But I'm so happy you are coming to visit Jean! I'd come visit y'all if there was meeting space. Someone should go to MSQC!

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.Our animals are so special I'm glad you did not have to watch him suffer for a long time though.I hope you and jean have a wonderful time together.
                :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

So sorry to hear about Diva. She was a beautiful lab. Losing a pet is so difficult. Now, for the happier part of your post - your 365 challenge quilt tops are gorgeous. Beautiful work and I know you and Jean are going to have a great time finishing them when you visit next year. How exciting!
                  Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I'm so sorry for you loss, a dog is a great friend.

Your quilt looks spectacular! I'm so happy for you and Jean, that you met, fell in like and will spend time together now. Have a blast!!
                    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I was so sorry to hear of you losing your Diva. I still mourn the loss of my Husky Max. However, I am sooo looking forward to getting together with you at Jeans. (probably more than one day) There are perks to her living so close to me (45 min). I can't wait to see your quilt up close and personal...it is beautiful. I will leave the logistics up to you 2, but I will bring the mac and cheese .
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

Bless Your Broken Heart. ((((Big Hugs)))).
                        Soooo Saaaad, but that's how I hope my boy goes....in his sleep, he's 16.......
                        I know , this is gonna happen........but I know it will be devastating........ I'll keep you in my thought and prayers. Sorry.😌

....Bee
                        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Diva is beautiful and I am so sad for your loss of such a beautiful friend and family member. I know there must be a huge hole left in your life. Diva must have felt it best to leave "softly" and not cause you any worry. Our furry friends have such incredible intuition. I hope that your other lab will help to fill the void for you. Hoping you can get back to your quilting and that you enjoy the visit you will make to Jean in just a few months.
                          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Aww, so sorry to hear about your beautiful fur buddy. It sounds like she went very peacefully, and that is a blessing. Your trip is exciting and I know Jean will shhow you all the wonderful spots in our town - in between sewing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                              Klasien, I am so sorry you lost your dear fur buddy. It is so hard to lose them and what a shock to have her pass away in her sleep! But I am looking forward so much to your visit, and I need to improve my quilting skills to quilt those beautiful quilt tops you are creating! Hope some of our local folks can set aside some time to visit with Klasien while she is here. March 27 to April 8?, 2017!
                              I'll drive up! You should do a "retreat" at your house for friends of Klasien. Peggy Anne and I did one here a while back and it was so much fun. We have a waiting list of people who want to come to the next one!

Comment

So sorry for your loss. but so happy for your plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X