Beauty and the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty and the Beast

The Bride is beautiful, and a total beast today! 3 weeks to go and then FREEDOMMMMM to quote Braveheart! Is it bad of me to be looking forward to this wedding being over? Truthfully she is a delight, i am just 'wedding'd out' lol

Posted the Clarice quilt on show and tell, washed, wrapped and waiting for collection.
    Blog
    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Beauty and the Beast

My heart goes out to you - hope you don't have any other weddings coming up any time soon!!

Hugs!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

As joyous as a wedding can be, it's still a stressful event! So, yes, it's OK to want it over. Hang in there. These 3 weeks will go faster than you think.
      When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

We are all holding you in prayer Daisy! To help you get through all this. I'm sending strength to you right now. Hugs, Jan L.
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Weddings are certainly up there with life's most stressful situations!

Remember to take time out for you(even if it's only a 5 minute cuppa with your thoughts)!
          Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

cuppa? CUPPA? i'll be on the gin!
            Blog
            http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

In 2009 our daughters were married 6 weeks apart! One wanted a fall wedding, the other a Christmas wedding, I told them they were trying to kill me! But, we made it through and Daisy, being thankful all the chaos is over is totally ok!

Comment

Getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas is stressful enough then add a wedding too I can only imagine what you are dealing with. Sending hugs prayers and a lot of support your way. Gin is also a great option!
                Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

My first daughter got married 7 years ago and I had this romantic picture of the fun we would have planning her wedding. It was not fun, it was work, it turned out beautiful but I was so happy when it was over. Don't feel guilty.

Comment

Working...
                  X