Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in and an update on my life.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Checking in and an update on my life.....

Prayer, Hugs and good thoughts to you Carolyn... so much on your plate right now! Glad that some positive things have come your way at this time to help you keep faith... LIFE is such a challenge sometimes. It's how we get thru it all that makes us who we are... Thank you for sharing.. Hugs, GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Thoughts, hugs and prayers. Went through it with my mother-in-law and ironically she didn't know her sons but always knew me and I was the only one that she would listen to when she was disagreeable. Glad you other things in your life are going well and you are able to get in some quilting. It is my bright light at the end of the tunnel and very therapeutic. God Bless!
      Beth

Comment

Carolyn, I am so sorry for all the sadness and pain you are going through. So much at once. Watching your Mom slip away is just heartbreaking. I know that from personal experience. It hurt my heart to read your post. I am very sorry about your lab too and am very glad you still have two fur babies to love. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear you are having to endure all of this at the same time. Hugs and prayers for you.
          Congrats on the good news though. Pay raises all around doesn't sound half bad.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Know that you are in our hearts as you travel this road. Others have been there and come out the other side stronger, but never the same. It's been 12 years ago that I made that trip,, twice in less than a year. Sending you hugs..
            Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
            :icon_wave:

Comment

Glad you stopped by to let us know how things are going, so sad about your mom and your long time fur baby. Sending you a few hugs to help you get through the day.Hug.jpg

Comment

You are in my thoughts and prayers Carolyn. Your wonderful spirit shines through your posts. God bless.
                Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Carolyn, so sorry you are going thru so much my heart hurts for you parents are our so dear to our hearts. I am so sorry about your dog . Prayers and hugs being sent your way

Comment

Prayers of peace and comfort for you. Extremely difficult all you are going through. I just lost my own Mom in February. Although she didn't have alzheimers, it is still painful to see them whither away while on hospice. And then your dog! Oh my. ((hugs)) for you. We have a 13 yr old lab that we love dearly. Glad to see some positives coming your way too. John 14:27
                    I am Sew Blessed!
                    Alina

Comment

I will say a prayer for you, your mom and your family. My father had Alzheimer's. Excuse my French but it sucks.

I'm sorry you lost your sweet Haley. I hope it comforts you somehow to know that Haley knew how much she was loved and cared for.

I'm happy that your husband got a pay raise and congratulations to you on your promotion.

Comment

Carolyn, many prayers for healing and solace for you. I lost my mom in 1993 suddenly and lost my 12-year-old longhaired dachshund one week later. Blondie was born in my kitchen and slept glued to my side every night. It seemed like it was the final blow, but God brought me through it, as He will you. Hugs, Dolly

Comment

Carolyn, Sounds like there are some very difficult things and also some really positive things happening in your life. We were just talking about Alzheimers research yesterday. They are learning more and more about the disease. I am feeling somewhat positive that the scientists will come up with a way to successfully treat this. It's just a matter of time. I really don't think it will be that long either. I'm sorry your mother and your family must deal with this. Hopefully, by the time we're her age this disease won't be a problem for us.

Saying goodbye to our pets is never easy. We just have to keep remembering all the joy they bring over the years they are in our lives, which far outweighs those final difficult and sad days.

As to the happy things in your life congratulations to you and your husband with the successes you're experiencing in your careers.
                          Last edited by rebeccas-sewing; March 21, 2016, 11:43 AM.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Carolyn, praying for you - thank you for taking some time to give us an update on life. I'm sorry it's been so challenging lately. (Happy about your raises though :-)).
                            Hugs to you my friend...

Comment

Carolyn, you are going through a difficult time now, but the sun will shine again. Sending prayers and hugs your way.
                              Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X