Tommy is going downhill fast but is feeling so blessed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy is going downhill fast but is feeling so blessed

Please keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. His health is degenerating rapidly. Even in just the past week he has gotten so much weaker.

Here's something from my sister Nancy: "Tom very much enjoys the many cards that arrive each day. The first day he read each one himself, now I open and read them for him. What a comfort they offer. His face just relaxes with peace and joy. Such a gift."
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Re: Tommy is going downhill fast but is feeling so blessed

Cyndi, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to write your brother. My husband died of brain cancer, so I know the journey and it is rough. I think of you often, and know that Tommy is in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

So sorry you all are going through this. I haven't been out much to send his card yet...but should be able to by the first of the week. Prayers for all of you.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

May he rest peacefully, and may you and your family smile with each and every memory of the good times) Love you, GF
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

My Mom had brain cancer and I know how difficult this time is for Tommy and your family. My prayers are with you.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thinking of you.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I have just mailed my card, so I know it hasn't arrived yet. I pray for him and the rest of your every day.

(((HUGS)))
              Donna

Comment

Hang in there! Praying for you guys!
                Happy Quilting!

Comment

Cyndi, so sorry to hear this. I'm glad he's getting so much pleasure from the cards. I haven't sent one, so I will PM you to get the address.

Comment

Continued prayers for your brother and your family. I was able to get the card in the mail on Tuesday and I hope that it has arrived to him.

Comment

I'm glad we could help him. Remember, when he is smiling it's because he's sitting in God's hand.
                      sigpic

Comment

Continued prayers for your brother. I lost my Dad to brain cancer, I remember the journey. Keeping you and your family close in thought and prayer.
                        sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

This is so sad, Cyndi. I'm glad to hear our cards are bringing him comfort. We're all praying for him.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Thinking of your brother and your family. Sending prayers too.
                            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

So sad to hear. My auntie had it too. Strenght to you Cyndi, and prayers to you all.
                              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                              X