Sewing room painting finally done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewing room painting finally done

I finally finished painting the sewing room on Monday.

image.jpg

Now I'm in the organizing phase. I have been going thru every box and container. So far I have 3 large bags of garbage and I didn't touch the fabric! That will be quite a job!

image.jpg

But it was long overdue. I'm limited to the time I can work in there ( when DH is sleeping) but I will finish it as I miss my sewing machine.

image.jpg

I'll just keep on plugging away!

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files
    sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Re: Sewing room painting finally done

I love that color. My sewing room is white... one of only 2 in my house that are. I need to paint it. LOL.

Comment

WOW pretty color! Have fun organizing, I am still-after 2 years-rearranging to see what works best for my room.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Pretty color! Mine was a soft celery green. Now it's downstairs and just plain white, except for all the fabric all over. lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
          Pretty color! Mine was a soft celery green. Now it's downstairs and just plain white, except for all the fabric all over. lol
          Every sewing room should be decorated with fabric!

Comment

I love your sewing room. Very pretty color.

Good luck on organizing! That may be the hardest part.

Comment

Beautiful, looking good. I would love to do a start over and clean and organize it. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
              :icon_happy:Karen
              Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

What a pretty color, looks restful and soothing. A nice space to create in.

Kathy

Comment

Oh so pretty - can't see how you arrange everything.

Comment

What a pretty color! It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room! Happy organizing!

Comment

A very beautiful and calming color. Don't forget to post pictures when you get done organizing

Comment

Reminds me of our first home......The upstairs had ceilings like that, and I loved it. I still miss that house 23 yrs later ! ( yes, I often look online to see if it's up for sale LOL! )
                        Great color choice ! I am thinking about repainting my sewing room a very pale pink. I am in the process of looking for new carpet for that room right now. I have been saving "Sewing Room" ideas for a long time. I also have a huge room in our finished basement that I have considered using as a sewing / craft room....but not sure if I really want to be in the basement like that(??).....I probably will just continue to finish the room here on the main floor ( I have a ranch style home with a finished basement )
                        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Nice - color is so calming - so that along with your sewing - you should be like "jello".

Have fun!

Comment

Take your time and get it just how you want it, you will be so pleased. Two years ago I took everything out of my sewing room, painted, but in some book cases and shelves, bought some baskets and bins and everything that came back in had a home. All the fabric was measured and folded and put in its place. It is such a pleasure to work in there. When I finish a project or at least once a week everything goes back into its home so it stays neat in there. It takes commitment on my part but I appreciate it more if I do. Good luck on getting everything where you want it and congratulations on a job well done!

Comment

Eileen, it looks great!
                              Even after I've been in my new space for a few months, I keep getting ideas of how to organize it 'just a bit better' It's a process, for sure.
                              Have fun in 'YOUR' space....

Comment

Working...
                              X