Sewing room painting finally done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sewing room painting finally done

Love the color. Have fun organizing. I'll bet you are going to be surprised at some things you will find as you go through things. Every few months I sit in my sewing room and look around and think how I can organize it better. It's an ongoing process for me. Enjoy your beautiful new room
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I love live this colour for your walls. It looks real nice and relaxed. Now you can find thing you don't recall having. Lol.

Comment

Yesterday I did get about 90 mins to go thru things. So far I've accumulated 3 large trash bags of things I had no idea was even in the closet. Managed to get books and mags in order. Started putting printed patterns together. But I am not at all ready to tackle the fabric. I've been dabbling in NCW and swoon patterns as Christmas gifts so I also have bag hardware now that need organizing!
        But I'm anxious to get to my machines after I do a thorough cleaning on them!
        Every day is an adventure!
        The color is a blue green like sea glass. But it is blue in natural light. More green in the closet!
        sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

It looks fantastic. Want to come and paint my house?
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

The color is very nice but what I'm impressed with is the size of the room? My sewing room is so tiny. I'd love to have all that space. Is it a master you turned into a sewing room?
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Rebecca. The house we live in is quite unusual in that it has 2 master bedrooms, one on the 1st floor ( ours) and one on the 2nd.
              This was my DD bedroom when she lived here while in school. Across the hall is the 3rd bedroom we use for guests. Neither of them are ensuite, ( the only thing I regret) but it works. The upstairs one has a huge walk in closet while ours is a bit smaller.

Karen. I love to paint. I find it very enjoyable. I only hate the clean up! So if you can find a sitters for the husband and dog, I'm all yours!!
              sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

What a beautiful color . you will be so happy you took time to organize it

Comment

Love the color,,, enjoy the process... it's good to go slower and give the thought to what is going to work for YOU)
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                  X