CRIKEY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRIKEY!!!

They just announced nobody won the powerball and it will be over a BILLION DOLLARS next drawing. Says me, who has not bought lottery tickets in at least ten years, but MM talked me into it this afternoon.....
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: CRIKEY!!!

It's amazing isn't it?? That's a lot of fabric!
    Nancy

Comment

We don't play the lottery, but that is a LOT of money. It's ridiculous. LOL

Comment

WOW! So there's still a chance?!?!?! Instant Billionaire could set up their own country - and would probably have to - imagine all the pleas for donations and money. Don't know if I could handle that....

Comment

We bought 5 tickets. I knew there wasn't a chance and I was a dorky downer about buying them. Then my husband said, you aren't buying to win, you are buying a $2 dream. Have the fun and dream for the time between buying and the drawing. Well, I got into the dream and I want you to know that was sort of fun, but then, I had the disappointment because I am such an optimist, I convinced myself the dream was real. lol . PS. My dream was not to worry about money ever again.

Comment

Did you see the one story about the line? It looked like a half mile long! They don't sell tickets here, but it's fun to watch.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

DH told me to go buy tickets, 100.00, didn't win�� But we did have a tornado hit our area, about 2 miles from here, power outages,
              Trees down, screen caged lanai's ripped apart, and I guess there was even a car turned over! No damage here.
              Maureen 

Comment

DH and DD buy tickets, no one won this last one either, Can't imagine a prize that big or how one would handle it. I don't have to worry because I know we won't win. True, you buy a dream AND that's fun, imagining all you could do. Imagine, being able to design your own sewing studio and furnishing it with all the latest and greatest! Maybe I don't dream big enough?? LOL. I hope whoever wins this amount of money shares it with those in need, physically,mentally,spiritually, educationally, etc. .

Comment

DH can not believe the hype over this...."So it is not worth your $2.00 to win $50 thousand but you will spend $200 to win $800 thousand" We will get an occasional ticket, just for the dreaming but will continue to get our usual $2, the dream is the same whether you spend more or not.
                  Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Originally posted by asta View Post
                    DH can not believe the hype over this...."So it is not worth your $2.00 to win $50 thousand but you will spend $200 to win $800 thousand" We will get an occasional ticket, just for the dreaming but will continue to get our usual $2, the dream is the same whether you spend more or not.
                    It was 800 million. Thats a different dream to me. Lol. I had my friend by me two tickets.

Comment

No winner......maybe. we'll win......it's. worth a couple of bucks to try
                      Good luck

....Bee
                      The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                      ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Talked to my son yesterday. He bought ONE ticket. I bought NONE. We figured our odds of winning were the same.😃

Comment

It irritates me that they changed the numbers and hugely decreased your chances of winning.

Comment

Working...
                          X