"I cried "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I cried "

So yesterday was a very bad day for me. I felt bad all day. Never got dressed ,didn't even hit a lick doing anything,and I didn't even go to the mailbox.
    I got up this morning feeling much better. Fixed a big breakfast for the family even done the dishes. Remembered I never got the mail yesterday so out to the box I went.
    I got a package? Did I order something I had forgotten about? NO ! It was a circle of comfort quilt from yall!!!
    Oh how I cried when I seen it. It is absolutely beautiful. Never would I have ever imagined getting such a thoughtful gift from my forum friends. I can not thank you enough. My husband came in from the garage and found me wrapped up in it crying. Hes like "Whats wrong with you?" Sometime men just don't get it.
    Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers through this as well.
    With that I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a thoughtful gift.
    I have been to my doctor last Thursday and will be off until after the first of the year. I am healing slowly but healing none the less. My sister Kim comes over ever afternoon and packs my wound. Dr. said it will take 4-6 weeks to be completely healed.
    So here I sit wrapped in my quilt from you. I feel special for sure.
    Thank you again
    Hugs from Ky
    Rhonda

Re: "I cried "

How special. I know I didn't send it to you, but I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful group. Knowing that your life was touched in such a special way makes my heart smile. Would love to see a pic of it.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Don't you know that you are someone special?
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Well, of course you are special to us. As you recuperate, remember that you are thought of, prayed for and cared for. Wrap up, rest and feel the love from your forum friends.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

How awesome are your forum friends! Have a speedy recovery!
          :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
          The one who learns by reading
          The few who learn by observation
          The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
          Will Rogers
          :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
          :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
          :icon_giggle:

Comment

I hope when you wrap yourself up in it you get all the comfort you need. Best wishes for a full recovery!
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Rhonda... You are so blessed to have such loving forum friends.... You really are special.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery, wrapped up in a hug from a friend. The people here are amazing. X
                sigpic Christine.

Comment

How wonderful and glad to hear you are slowly on the mend.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I know that quilt means so much to you and it will take good care of you in the weeks to come. I did not participate in the sewing circle that made it but would like to add my thanks to all you Secret Santas who were involved.

Comment

I'm so honored to be part of the group....it is a great pleasure for me to know how you were touched by your quilt....get well soon...I am praying for you
                      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

How wonderful !

Comment

Aww Rhonda - you ARE special to all of us. I'm so glad you can feel the love sewn inside.
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                          http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                          http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hey Rhonda... being here IS being special.. i was not aware of your plight,, but so many of us struggle from at one time or another and I for one always know that there are some here that always have me in their prayers... i am part of this wonderful group, led by such a wonderful and caring person.. our Blondie... Know that I am thinking of you. Right now i am sitting here with my son in the living room, who has struggled for years, but is now in a good place and here to celebrate the Christmas Season with all our family.. It's one day at a time for us all and this place gives us the strength we need from time to time and keeps us on the path of creativity and compassion... Hang in there GF... each day gets better and better... We love you,, Hugs, GB
                            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Rhonda, that quilt, packed with love and healing prayers will speed your healing alone. God Bless

Comment

Working...
                              X