X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING website!

WOO! look at this website!
    SNOWFLAKE WEBSITE(click the words)
    I was inspired by Cyndi's post about her snow.

I made one for you guys...go to the FIND A FLAKE on the left and type in number 10,687,972 and wait for it to appear on the screen!

WARNING:it's a very addictive thing sending flakes to all the people you know!
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Re: AMAZING website!

Thanks - went in and made one for you!
    It IS fun.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Pretty cool.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I made one, too - but did a search and although it tells me I found yours it won't show it. Durnit!!! Anyway, in case anyone else has better results, mine is #10688029
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

^I found yours Sandy! I am not sure how long it take to "fall" but there should be an arrow pointing to it. Hmm.. but I found mine no problem
          Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Ah, got it!!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Very fun! The only problem is I seem to enter the number and twice snowflakes have come back from someone other than Sandy. I tried KQ but no luck. I had fun making a snowflake, though.
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I found Kilted Quilter and Sandy! What fun!!! My number is 10688092
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I could spend ages on this making snowflakes, it's like when I was little I loved making them too!

Blondie what number is yours? so I can search for it!
                  It's fun waiting for them to fall and see what you guys made!

Some of them are SO beautiful.
                  Last edited by KiltedQuilter; October 31, 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Oh great! Now I have to copy all of your numbers and go snow flake hunting!! LOL I'll never get to sew. I'll be back with my number!! Hugs, Jan L.
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Ok guys, Help. It won't download for me. And I can't see anything on the page except a thermostat. There is nothing else on the screen, not even a place to type in the numbers. Any ideas? I wanna see the snowflakes tooo!!!! There, do I sound like a whiney, petulant brat??? LOL

Comment

What fun! mine is 10688369
                        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Oh dear Jan!
                          Hmmm have you anything in the right hand side that says "skip"? There is a wee animation at the start then it should load a page to make your snowflake.

Comment

No it has nothing but a thermostat that drops in temp as it is loading but never come up with anything to look at. Not even a place to search for a number. It is blank except for the thermostat. Help!

Comment

Hi, I had a look at the site and what fun it is, I made two snowflakes, my numbers are 10,688,422 and 10,688,436, I could make loads it's so much fun. Reminds me of school and cutting them from paper, ah, happy long ago times

Comment

Working...
                              X