Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

😃 Let's chat.....

BIG NEWS, .........guess what ?

..........looks like............another wedding...........yep, ............. in the near future..........my

daughter............she's...........ENGAGED....... .......Looks like it will be our turn..........well they've been together
    for three years now.

We were driving home, from a wedding talking about how long it would be before ours would be getting married,. We get home, and they shared the news, they want to get married. They will be good together. He's
    a hard working young man, and a good O country boy, with good taste too. He picked a beautiful ring for her.
    I'm very happy for them. Gosh I better get busy. I always wanted to make a double wedding ring quilt.

What's the pattern you use. I thought Jenny was going to put one out .Has anyone seen it ? Chim in, suggestions or TIPS would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for letting me share our good news. 
    Attached Files

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Re: 😃 Let's chat.....

WOW - what great news.....you must be walking on air. Have they picked a date?

Comment

Congrats and happy planning!
      I never made a double wedding ring, good luck with it-may all your stitches be true.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

They said they're ready, and after the three weddings she participated in She said Quite, small, simple, with the ones closet to them, or they'll elope. So I guess, I like option One best.

....Bee
        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you have fun in planning it.

Comment

Congratulations to your family on this wonderful news. May they have many happy years together. I've never made a double wedding ring, so I can't offer anything helpful. I'm sure someone will come along with a wonderful solution to this great problem to have!

Comment

Happy news! Congratulations to your family.

Jeannette

Comment

Congrats! It's always exciting when they get married to someone you like!!! I've never made a double wedding quilt either, but it is one of my favs. Good luck!
                Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Quilt in a Day has a double wedding ring video that is appliqued. However, Jenny does not have a video. She said she would never do a Double Wedding ring tutorial unless she could figure out an easy way to do one. As of July of this year, she said she had not figured that out. I have not heard her speak about this since, but she and her team are amazing. You never know what they will come up with.

Comment

Congratulations on your daughter's engagement - always such an exciting time.

Comment

Congrats! Happy Planning!
                      Katrina
                      β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Wonderful News - Best Wishes to the happy couple.Cograts (1).jpg

Comment

Thanks for joining in our happy news.

The past few years have been pretty sad for us, it feels good to be sharing something so good.

The Happy Dance is on ........

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
                          ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Beautiful Ring! Beautiful occasion. Congratulations. Many Blessings

Comment

Congrats to the Mother of the Bride!

I would suggest the paper pieced method for the double wedding ring. You buy the foundation papers preprinted. That should help to keep them all nice and uniform. I have not done one, either, but this is how I plan to do one, if I ever do!
                              Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X