No announcement yet.

hear ye, hear ye....today's the day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hear ye, hear ye....today's the day!!

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    The weird thing is they will play all the oldies music from your day and you will remember every single word even if you can't remember what you had for breakfast yesterday!! Be careful in those heels and have a wonderful time! But we wanna know if you are going barelegged or wearing stockings!!
    Barb wears fishnet . . .

hee-hee
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thank you all for the input....
      Good thinking... "just like PROM"...LOL true!!!!!!!!!!
      Bare legs... i dance better in shoes when my foot can grip...hahahaha for sure there will be blisters,, but heck i've got at least 5 years to heal right..?
      I sewed a pillowcase and zip pouch today,, so my "sewing addiction" is taken care of,,,,
      We leave at 5 so plenty of time... Mr. Bill is nappying....LOL oops,, he just poked out,,, "I'll take my shower" says he...
      My class ws 800...and over 100 have passed,, hard to imagine.. but such is life...
      So i'm going with my most positive attitude and feelings of greatefullness for the life i've been blessed with)
      Thank you all for your kind thoughts...Hugs, GB
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Barb you will be the belle of the ball!! I bet that there is no one that will have a better time than you and Mr. Bill. Just make them all jealous because you are so gorgeous.

Have fun.
        Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Pics pLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

....Bee
          The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
          ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Have fun, and I will hope for you that the music isn't too loud. The last couple reunions we had, the music was so loud, we couldn't hear each other talk. Every one was glad when there was a break.

Comment

I know you will have a great time...and just maybe you will be the life of the party!!!
              Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Have a great time! Mine was this past July and it was the best one yet.some people never changed in looks and you knew them immediately and others were a real mystery to who they were.
                Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

I'm only 28 and it scares me to think about reunions. I admire all of you for holding theonto those relationships because I myself could never go to a HS reunion. Way too much negativity even after ten years, I wouldn't be able to keep a polite tongue or pretend to enjoy myself.

I'm kinda jealous of you all

Comment

I bet you'll have a great time.
                    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I am late to the party so I hope you had a wonderful time.I hope it was fun seeing how everyone that attended has changed over the years.
                      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I graduated from High School in 1972, and have never been to a Class Reunion ......ever. I came close to going in 2012 ( to our 40th ) but found out that they were going to have a "Picnic " ( outdoors at a local park ) reunion that cost everyone $30 per person for picnic food ? Really ? My mom, older sister and I have been catering for years, and I can't imagine a meal at a reunion outdoors costing that much. ( of course I realize that the $30 per person didn't just cover the cost of food ) .......
                        I wasn't thrilled with my school experience in the first place......I hate to say this but due to some health issues I was made fun of for years(I was 30 yrs old before the Drs figured out the cause of most of my health issues ) ...and school was a painful experience. Besides I see a few people occasionally that I went to school with and just think that going would be strange.......So, I probably would never go, even though several of the kids I went to school with have apologized to me over the years. It isn't that I am resentful, I just think that a reunion isn't something I would really ever do.
                        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
                        X