X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckeyequilter
    replied
    Re: 2,465 people online here at MSQC

I don't remember what was going on...but I found this, maybe the spammers stay up all night

users on line.jpg

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    replied

Wow, Jacqueline...I noticed that yesterday myself. I couldn't track my postings back that far (your personal posting history is only 20 pages). So, I went through my M* friends and found postings that went to May 17, 2014. I believe Lorie is correct...the Mystery Quilt blew up membership that day!
    http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...-appeal-8.html

It's a pretty interesting forum read! It also got me to thinking how much the forum has changed since May 2014. How much things have changed since I attended MSQC first Fall Festival in 2013. Things that happened during the Iron Quilter II contest (yikes).

What I will close with? I know in my heart....those of us that share our quilting passions are here for a reason.
    Last edited by shermur; August 25, 2015, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

It could be when they had the Mystery quilt start. A lot of people joined all at once.

How did you find that out?
    Last edited by Hulamoon; August 24, 2015, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    started a topic 2,465 people online here at MSQC

2,465 people online here at MSQC

Why were there 2,465 people online here on MSQC on May 17, 2014 ?
    According the the info ( underneath the list of names who on on the forum ) this was the highest number of people who were on the forum that day.
    Does anyone know if this was a special day here at MSQC ?

I am just curious......!!!
Working...
X