Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious

There was a recent brief discussion regarding rotary cutters - someone asked if it made a difference if the user was left or right handed. Got me thinking - wonder how the forum members fall - some people use either hand interchangeably (like me, I can take my left hand off and put it on where the right
    hand used to be . . . )

So, which are you? Left, Right or Ambi/
    Left
    9.52%
    Right
    82.86%
    Ambidextrous
    7.62%

The poll is expired.

Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Curious

I don't remove any body parts, but I can cut with either hand. I always use the stick type cutters because you can turn them over and use them with either hand.
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I am right handed all the way. Anything done with my left whether its cutting or writing looks like who did it and ran! LOL!
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm a righty tighty not a leftie loosie
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Definitely right handed. I've tried a few cuts left handed... uh uh...

Comment

right, but I use a fork, swing a bat or golf club with left
            sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

I'm left handed but when I was young the teacher didn't want me to use my left hand and kept putting the pencil in my right hand. Today I write primarily with my left hand but when I write on a cake that I decorate I write with my right hand. For quilting and sewing I use my right hand, but for throwing a ball or bowling my left. I can use the rotary cutter with each hand. Just completely a mixed up person!
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I am right handed to the nth degree. When I see Jenny cutting with both hands I am in awe. I have to turn everything and cut with my right hand.
                Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I'm ambi-ish. I can do certain things better with one over the other.
                  Like I write right handed, but at other tasks I'm much better using my left hand/arm.
                  Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

I am a klutz with both hands .
                    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
                    Hillary Clinton

Comment

Right handed for most everything except painting. I use a roller in either hand, but a paint brush in the right!
                      sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

Right hand all the way.

Comment

I'm right handed, but I've found with my family, friends, people I've worked with and just general curiosity - most "Gemini' folks are either left handed or ambi!! What about you Forum folks, any Gemini 'n are you left handed?
                          NC sayin's from my mama n' daddy, a reminder, lest I forget:

~I’m gonna tan your hide. (You’re about to get a whoopin’.)
                          ~set yourself down a spell ~~every day of the week n' twice on Sundays
                          ~knock you clean into next week n' then some ~~deader than a door nail
                          ~can't get blood from a turnip ~~your neck o'the woods
                          ~You're just playing possum (pretendin' to be asleep when you didn't want to get up n' go to school)
                          "B"

Comment

I am a Pisces and leftie/ambi
                            Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I'm mostly right handed but deal cards lefty. I had surgery on my left hand, and found out how much I use my left hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X