Glad 2014 is over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad 2014 is over!

I just literally spent the whole day doing taxes, next year I'm just going to adopt an illegal and call it good.
    Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Re: Glad 2014 is over!

Filing ours tomorrow....fingers crossed!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Good luck!
      Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Comment

We spent last weekend doing taxes. Takes the whole weekend because my husband travels for his work and we have to file in every state he works in. Ugh!

Comment

I stick to my goal every year. Have everything put together by Valentine's Day and file by St Patrick's day. Already have refund in the bank! It's my winter/spring project money!!! Having the house painted this week weather permitting!
          sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

Almost done. We will get a bit back this year but that's only because I got so tired of always having to write a check, I had work start taking a bit extra out each paycheck.
            Debbie

Comment

Glad we have P.A.Y.E., pay as you earn. You only have to file a return if you're self-employed, it's the employers responsibility to ensure that their employees dues are paid. I must admit I just sit back now as we are both retired, although I do my friends tax return as he's a better plumber than he is a book-keeper!

Comment

LOL, Leah... The other night I offered to let my 33-year-old daughter adopt her 19-year-old brother so she could claim him as a dependent. She didn't think it would help.

Comment

Did ours yesterday. Had an error on the online program and had to call the 800 number. My DH thought I was going to blow a gasket. But it's done!
                  One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Comment

Will have to strap my husband down and fore him to hit submit... Procrastinating big time!! Grr... We won't get much but student loan and interest on the mortgage, we pay nothing because we are expats... But we also don't pay into social security...

Comment

Mine are done just waiting to be mailed. I get such a tiny refund it's hardly worth the trouble but sadly you have to do it! Next year refunds will be larger as my income drops so much being single and having a dependent.

Comment

Working...
                      X