Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quilting mnemonics helped me earn my PMP certification exam

WooHoo! PMP and a tuned up sewing machine too! LOL

the PMP is a tough one for sure, I remember how hard I studied for it and it was a crazy time. After passing that one my work decided I also needed CISSP. I can't say which was more difficult. They both take a lot out of you.

Anyways, congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! Quilting does make us smarter! It is a scientific fact.

Comment

Congrats! What a great way to remember! Very impressive

Comment

I keep telling my school aged kids to take what they knew and applied it to stuff they do not know to help them remember. Thanks for this post! Congratulations on your accomplishment! Now, for me to find my kids and show them your post...what an awesome example of motivating yourself to achieve what you wanted.

Comment

That is something I also am considering investing in for my career. I already am involved a lot with projects, just not the management side. These courses are offered frequently at my work so I should probably take advantage of them.

Congrats again!

Comment

Congratulations doesn't seem like enough!
              Cindy

Comment

Way to go!! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations....I have my PMP too and know how VERY difficult that exam is.

Great way to remember all those processes...wish I had thought of something like that when I wrote the exam 15 years ago...but then I didn't know anything about quilting either. lol Congrats....great accomplishment.
                  Peggiep
                  "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Okay I had to read all about it and CONGRATULATIONS!!
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Huge Congratulations!
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
                        That is something I also am considering investing in for my career. I already am involved a lot with projects, just not the management side. These courses are offered frequently at my work so I should probably take advantage of them.

Congrats again!
                        oh yeah Wendy, if your work is offering the courses you should jump on them. And if they pay for the test - don't hesitate! It's so worth it. It's a huge accomplishment and makes an impression in any future career moves. Lots of work though.

Comment

Working...
                        X