Hello, My Friends, Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, My Friends, Hello!

Hi there. Some of you will know me, some won't. It has been a long time since I've been here. I just wanted to check in and say "Hi" before I head out for awhile. I have a friend in Hawaii who is having both hips replaced and she has asked me to come and help her for a couple weeks. I don't know exactly how long I'll be there; probably between 2-3 weeks. Most of my time will be helping my friend but her husband will also take me out sightseeing! This is the perfect time for me because I'm am once again unemployed.

So, to those I know..."Hi there!" To those I don't know...maybe I'll get to know you someday. I'm not quilting these days, I'm crocheting. I'm nearly done with an 8-pointed star baby afghan and then I'll start a spiral 4-color baby afghan. Take care! My love to all!

Pam in Vegas
    Pam in Vegas

Re: Hello, My Friends, Hello!

Nice to see you again! Hope you have a fabulous time in Hawaii and that your friend makes a speedy recovery. Do stop in to visit every so often!

Comment

Hi Pam. It's good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear that you're between jobs.
      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Hi and nice to meet you
        I'm sorry you're unemployed right now but you're great going to help your friend!
        Best of luck!
        My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Hi Pam....It's been a long time. Sorry you're unemployed but how much fun will it be to spend a few weeks in paradise! Good luck to your friend with her surgery. My Hubby is having the same thing next month.

Take care....
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

hey Pam...so nice to see you post! Sorry to hear you are unemployed...hope that gets sorted soon for you. Enjoy your trip! Sounds like you will have a great time!! (((HUGS)))

Comment

Hi Pam! So good to see you post again. Even though quilting is on your back burner these days, be sure to stop in and say hello, anyway. I know those that know you would like that a lot.
              Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Good to see you pop in again, Pam. Have a good time in Hawaii - maybe you'll get ornery over there and they will keep you!! Have fun. I'm sending the best wishes for your friend and a speedy recovery for her.
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Glad to see you post but sorry about the unemployment. One good thing about it, you are able to go and help your friend. Enjoy your trip and check in when you can.

Comment

Hi Pam
                    isn't it neat ,to be able to crochet quilt patterns?
                    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Hi Pam!!! Safe trip there and back. Try to check in while you are there. Prayers for your friend for a good recovery.
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hi Pam. Thanks for checking in with us. You should post a picture of your crochet work when it's complete. I'd love to see what you're making.
                        Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Happy to see you on here and have missed you! Hope we see you again soon.
                          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Good to hear from you Pam. Have fun in HA.
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey there Pam. It is great to hear from you. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii. I would love to go there some day.

Sorry to hear you are unemployed. Maybe something will come along before too long.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X