Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can barely drag my heart around behind me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can barely drag my heart around behind me...

I use FB only to keep up with what is going on with the kids and such. I post here and there but nothing much. I comment when its positive comments. I delete, not block, those who are negative, including family. I block those that are ok, but their posts drive me crazy. Most of my FB stuff now is quilting. I can go to a family members page if I want to see whats going on.

Focus on your wonderful sister who needs you. Those who want to do what your cousin is doing can hang together. I am adding prayers for your sister and all those around her.
    :icon_happy:Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Ignore her and her posts. She's into drama. Post news about your sister if you want, so others will get the right information. They will know who to listen to.

Be with your sister and focus on her.

Comment

I have to agree with Granny Fran, concentrate on your sister and the time you have left with each other. Therein lies the true value.
        What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

Why is it that death often brings extra drama that a grieving family/friends don't need? It is hard enough, you would think people would want to rally and help others get through it.....not cause more angst! I am so sorry, Gloria. You have my prayers......now go love on your sister!

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.
            Shirley aka buckeyequilter
            I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Your sister needs your time and energy; not your cousin. Ignore her.
              Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
              Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Either stay off FB or don't read her page. You do not need this in your life right now, and don't waste the energy and time trying to correct her posts. People who know you will understand. And everybody else, well who cares.

Comment

Gloria I am sorry you are having to go through this right now. Many times people who act out like this and try to draw attention to themselves are in need of something. Maybe, just maybe, she is hurting too in her own way and does not know how to ask for some extra help or how to be included. As we know sometimes people don't care whether they get positive or negative attention just as long as they get some attention. Of course this is all speculation and I don't know the players here. I do hope that things become easier as it is a difficult time for all.
                  Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Kensington, you don't need the extra drama and aggravation now. If I were you I would unfriend your cousin for now at least,at a later date you can be her friend again on FB.Right now you should be spending time with your sister sadly every day you stay away because someone else said something on FB is a day you may never have again.
                    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Just sending my love and prayers for you and your sweet sis. May you have the strength and peace to handle the coming days, and the opportunity to enjoy your sis while you may. Hugs for you, dear, and many blessings.
                      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Granny Fran had the right idea... Ignore your coud in, and concentrate on caring for your duster....

Block your cousin, so you don 'to have to des leith her... You have enough stress, as it is.

Prayers for all of you....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Time is short....spend your time with your sister. Leave the crazy lady to the loons. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
                          Mary
                          SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

I agree with blocking your cousin for now - your family will probably do the same. You can't really control her actions.
                            I have known people like this - they have to make sure that people know that they got the story FIRST - even if it is inaccurate - some kind of power trip. Hugs to you

Comment

It sounds to me like your cousin is bucking for sympathy at the moment and she is using your sister as the means to get it. I am sorry that you are having to deal with her while you have so much other stuff going on. You and your family are in my prayers.
                              "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Working...
                              X