45 minutes and we are going in.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 minutes and we are going in.......

I already spoke to the principal this morning, got so mad I had to let MM take over. Heard him, after he too spoke quite sternly to the dolt, say 'if you think my wife is bad, wait till you talk to our daughter'. Needless to say, phone calls are in to the woman in charge of school safety. All they have done is move this brat to another desk in the same classroom!!! I asked why he was even in school after making threats to bring a gun to school today and shoot Alex with it. Well, he said, this is the first I have heard of it. REALLLLLLLY???????????? THIS IS BULL**** (sorry for my language) because it was reported to the school on Friday afternoon!

I then asked him why nothing was done about him threatening to bring a knife to school to stab her with and for telling her that he was going to have his dad kill Alex's sister. All of these things have been reported to the school and he claims this is the first he has heard of it!!!! Then he said if there were no witnesses, there is not much he can do. Oh reallllllly?????? So when I make threats to him about what I would like to do to him, since there will clearly be no witnesses, I am in the clear?

All I can say is I'm glad I took my BP medication before I talked to him because my heart is racing. I am madder today than I was last week when I found out this was going on. Please send good mojo my way because I'm pretty sure things are going to get ugly. I will not be surprised to see school patrol parked out front when we get there....oh, did I mention I know all of them?
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: 45 minutes and we are going in.......

Bubba, I may have missed the earlier thread on this. But you have a very serious situation at hand. I can understand your blood pressure rising skyhigh it's natural but there are things that you can do. I would contact your local police who may have a community outreach unit to handle incidences like these. They should be able to advise you on other things that you can do. You can also find out who in your local school system, you can contact to report this principal who clearly does not want to be involved. Sending hugs of Comfort your way that this will be resolved and your daughter will feel safe as she should be in her classroom.

Comment

Thank you. It's my grandgirl, Alex. She is seven and is being bullied and assaulted and threatened at school. A police report has been filed, I have spoken to school board members and the director of student safety. I have the name of the principals boss and have a feeling I will know him personally by days end.

We will know more soon.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I hope I said it before: That boy ought to be expelled from school! I'm really impressed that you are, shall we say, impressing the importance of this upon the principal. Oh, and if he hasn't heard anything about anything, why was the little boy moved to another desk? And why aren't the police there as a matter of course since YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER WAS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM from these injuries. It sounds to me like there's a whole lot of evidence that's being IGNORED.

Go get 'em, Pat! Your granddaughter is lucky to have you!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I would definitely contact the police on this one, sometimes (I don't want to defend the school they should be expelling this child) a school feels that they must be "fair" and get all the stories together before they take any action. This process may take weeks and in the end they say it is too late to do anything.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Yep....bail money would be needed. Prayers for a non violent end to this.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Pat...........you and your granddaughters have been in my thoughts the last few days. Something to ask these fools is........Would they only move this kid to another desk if he had assaulted their child...........probably not! Can or has a police report been filed on the other threats that the boy has made? Don't forget TV and newspaper coverage..........the school system will not want the publicity.

Sending prayers.........for all of you.....we don't want you to end up in the hospital from the stress.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

This is awful. I missed the thread before. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Yikes, this is awful. One wonders just what it would take for this principal to do something. Is he brain dead?
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Take deep breathes!!! Try to speak calmly as possible. Ranting will make them shut down. I'm not sure how calm I would be able to stay either, but try as long as possible.
                  Threats need to be addressed. Bring up the "school shooter " ideas. They were ignored and/or bullied and we all know how that was resolved. This boy is on that same path.
                  Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Pat, I am furious for you and your precious grand daughter. With all the recent happenings, the school should have policies in place for this type of thing.. and it's a scary and shameful thing that they do not. I agree with the other ladies.... call the police and if that doesn't give you the results you need... do not hesitate to call the nearest television stations. God bless and keep you all safe... and calm.

Comment

Like I said before, the kid would have been removed from the school in handcuffs here, along with an automatic 3 day suspension for any physical contact along with a review for more permanent consequences. At this point, I'd bypass the principle as he doesn't seem too invested in his school.

When my daughter was in grade school, I think it was 3rd grade, one of the little first grade boys that did before and after school Campfire, was suspended for 3 days because of the physical contact rule. He was running up and kissing little girls on the playground during recess!
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Praying for you as you head in. If this is the first of the principal hearing about his, he has zero clue what is going on at his school.
                        Last edited by Simply Quilting; October 13, 2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Pat, if BACA is going to be at the school tomorrow, call your local TV station consumer advocate and tell them they will be there and why, and perhaps they will film tomorrow and get something done. School administrations don't like publicity like this. This is just beyond the pale.

Comment

I don't get it with all the school stories that they are just sweeping it under the rug. Shaking my head for you. This is really awful.
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wowwie! I missed a few days, and looks like we've got a hornets nest here. You go get 'em Pat! I'm going to go look up the earlier thread to see what I missed. Just from what I've gathered here, You and Alex will be in my prayers, immediately!
                              sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Working...
                              X