I'm back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!!

Hey all my quilting buddies.After several days off this computer I am back on here checking out all the goings on of all my sewing friends.I haven't read all your posts but I hope everyone is doing well and all sewing machines are humming along. Me and my DD got to go camping for almost a week. I love it even if it was so hot it pinned us in the camper or a friends camper most all the days,but we had early morning and late afternoon to get out and walk the dogs a bit.(They love it too). So good to get away from it all every now and then.We surprised a couple we camp with by just setting up in a different part of the camp ground. I again surprised her with a new table runner and the pumpkins I made a few weeks ago.I made pictures and will post them in another post. I have several pictures to post. I have been busy in my room sewing along. I guess I am on a dog harness kick now.Ha Ha you never know what I will do next(neither do I).
    Anyway I will have to tell you guys a hilarious story about my DD and her pool.I will sit down in the morning and write it out. If you need a good laugh you have got to read this.(Be looking).I am off here to look at some pictures...Glad to be back! I have missed you all!!

Re: I'm back!!

We're glad you're back too. Can't wait to see your pictures and read your story.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome Back!!
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Haven't been camping for years - it is such a good way to get 'back to nature' and spend some relaxing time. However, the last time I went camping was a nightmare in monster clothing . . . sometime maybe I will relate. A time I never want to relive.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hey Rhonda...
          Welcome back!
          Camping!
          Awww that is nice.... I also hear alot of people complaining about the weather but happy to hear you
          had a camper to stay cool. Did you get inspired with new ideas while there?
          Looking forward to seeing the pics.(take your time, no Rush)
          Have Fun reading all the Posts... Just start a fresh bag of PopCorn an I'll be right over to read them for Ya! Lol..lol .....
          We'll start with ~Blondie's~ and move our way down to the Recipe Lady.
          TTYL
          Last edited by oldgurl4; July 24, 2011, 06:59 PM.
          :icon_popcorn:~When life throws you scraps make a quilt.~

Comment

Welcome back, Rhonda-----looks like you have been productive in your absence!

Comment

Working...
            X