Positive Court Decision for Little C!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive Court Decision for Little C!

We are over-the-moon here! We were called this morning that the judge has ruled 100% in favor of B and J. His grandmother will not be adopting him. His parents will be losing their parental rights sometime within the next few months (if things go smoothly through the court) and if they do not appeal then adoption paperwork will be immediately submitted to get the adoption ball rolling. We expect they will appeal and that might take six months to a year. The state has never lost a case on appeal. We are confident, thankful and happy.

We had a mini family reunion yesterday. Here is C sitting on my lap. His face is slightly blurred by B so we don't get into trouble with confidentiality, though I do break that rule on this forum occasionally. The tooth fairy brought face paint the night before, so C's older brothers are a bit painted up.

Won't you celebrate with me?
    Last edited by K. McEuen; October 2nd, 2014, 01:51 PM.
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Re: Positive Court Decision for Little C!

That's wonderful news Cyndi! I had a feeling the delay in the judge's decision might be favorable to your family. I'm glad I was right!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

This is fantastic news for your family. Even if there are still a few steps that need to be completed, this is the first and very significant decision and its in your favour. The rest will be more administrative procedure just so the state can prove a full process was followed. Yippeee for your family and most of all a loving family for little C.
      Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

Wonderful, exciting news!!!!

Comment

So happy for your entire FAMILY - looks like the formality may take a bit longer. But HOORAY for little C! ! ! ! So thankful prayers were answered.

Comment

Celabration Stars.jpg Wonderful News and I can see it on the happy faces of your beautiful family. God is Good!

Comment

YaaaaHOOOOOO!!!!! That is the BEST NEWS OF THE DAY!!!! HUGS and Blessings to you Cyndi!
              sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Wonderful news!! So happy for all your family. Hope things continue smoothly. Thanks for sharing your joy with us.
                Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Great news, Cyndi. I'm so happy all our prayers have been answered. Prayers continue for smooth sailing through the rest of the formalities.

Dolly

Comment

Originally posted by MayinJerset View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]87252[/ATTACH] Wonderful News and I can see it on the happy faces of your beautiful family. God is Good!
                    What she said!!!!!!

Comment

GREAT GREAT NEWS. I am so happy for your family and especially for little C.

Kathy

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Cyndi, that is Awesome news! I just sent you a PM before I saw this post! I am so very happy for your family!!!!!!!!!! What a way to start the day!!!

Just had to post these links! Not sure how to post where the video shows up right here.....if someone knows how to do that please do... time to celebrate!!!!!

Thank God for answered prayers.........I'm having my little celebration for you right now!! Happy Tears!!!

God Is Good All the Time [Live] - YouTube

Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Praise God for answered prayers!! I am so happy for all of you! This has made my day.
                          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Congratulations to your family!
                            Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Amen amen amen!!!
                              sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Working...
                              X