X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patticakes
    replied
    Re: Missing persons enquiry

So glad you are back Jan! We missed you!!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Hi guys! I'm back! Yay! We swapped hard drives from Joe's computer to mine and now he is up and running. I have my laptop so we are set. His motherboard died on his computer. I wasn't using my desk top since he bought me my lap top 2 years ago. The reason I was off line was because we had to move all the wires to a different part of the house. The modem was relocated so we both can get on line and now everyone is happy! Thanks for missing me. Hugs and Love Jan

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

I just had a message from Jan that she's back up and running. Hopefully she's going to peek in here soon - after she reads and catches up with the news of the past . . . the blast from the past!!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

I have been missing her as well. I remember the computer thing too, thanks Trish for the reminder.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

I haven't heard from her since she said they had to replace that board so I am hoping everything else is okay. I don't have her phone number so can't even check that way either. I should have thought to get that beforehand.
    I just keep her in my prayers. But if I do hear, I will mention that you were asking about her.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

Thanks Trish, that's a relief. If you hear from her, send her some hugs from me.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Jan said that a motherboard died on the computer and they need to get a new one. As far as I know, she is okay.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    started a topic Missing persons enquiry

Missing persons enquiry

It crossed my mind a few days ago that I have not seen any posts by 'janluna' recently, does anyone know how Jan is doing, I'm a little concerned for her.
Working...
X