• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On the Road to a New Me

Good luck and I will be praying for you on this journey Trish

Comment

Good for you! I'll be cheering!
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Rhonda you can do it.Just remember it will be baby steps weight loss is not an easy task especially for women.It took me 6mos to lose 10 lbs and that was on a liquid diet for med reasons.Hang in there we will all be here for you.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Rhonda, Thank you for posting this and I wish you the best. I know all about the health issues of being over weight. Due to the company that I worked for closing its doors I've been unemployed since last October and I've gained 40 lbs and I feel like crap and my blood pressure is high. I have no energy and its really depressing. Thanks to you I am going to go back on my weight loss journey starting tomorrow morning. We have great walking trails in our small town and theres absolutely no reason in the world for me not to be using them. Please keep us updated on how you're doing. Genny
          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Good luck Rhonda I really need to be on this journey myself. If I could every get rid of this fog that seems to stay in my head all the time. Maybe I would be able to focus on starting this journey. I too have close to a hundred pounds that I need to get rid of. I will be watching to see how you are doing and wishing you the best of luck.

Comment

Good for you and good luck with your journey. You might think about joining this group too...http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gro...an-united.html
              There are people there on the same journey, including myself. I will be thinking of you and ask for help when you need it.
              Cil
              A quilt is a blanket of love
              http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
              http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

HOORAY! I'm very happy for you to start this process. Remember there is no such word as "failure". Every step of the journey is a step forward. You will have good days and not so good days. Take them all in stride and you will be fine. (HUGS)
                If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)

Comment

I was just thinking about you yesterday, Rhonda. I'm glad to see you here and cheering you on with this journey on which you are about to embark. Good luck.
                  Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

You go girl. One day at a time.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I wish you lots of luck on your way to a slimmer , healthier you.
                      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                      Sigmund Freud

Comment

Good for you!!! I started weight watchers two weeks . For similar reasons, arthitis kicking in on a knee that has had two surgeries already and sleep apnea also but Ihave not had any luck with the bereathing machine. Take things one day at a time, good luck!!!

Comment

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
                          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Good luck on your weight loss journey Rhonda! You can do it...one day at a time!
                            *~* Myrna *~*
                            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

You have taken the first step and I am confident you will complete the journey! The gift of health - what a wonderful gift to give to yourself. Keep us posted so we can cheer you on!

Comment

You go girl! We are here cheering you on. Take it by little steps so it doesn't get overwhelming.
                                Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X