nearly Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearly Monday

MENG SCHONG 2 COPIE.jpgGARDA COPIE.jpgBENTZ 4 COPIE.jpgI still have to post some promised pictures.

Sandy - here is a picture of my Italian shoes. 2 summer sandales and 2 automn pairs.

the 2nd picture is a pair of socks I knitted on the bus as well as 52 fishes for the next patchwork blanket. See a picture of the first blanket in my album.

3rd picture shows the eastern region (on the German border) where we grow white wine.
    DH and I took a walk through some of these wineyards with the owner. the tour was about 7 miles and we tasted the different wines on our way. I'm a bit tired now, but I know why.

greetings from a green Luxembourg
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Re: nearly Monday

Michele, I love the 3rd picture - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Michele
      I am so envious of:
      1. you have been to Italy and purchased shoes there ~ so very awesome
      2. you can actually knit something - I start and get lost.
      3. To be able to see a simple yet stunning patchwork of a vineyard. Another awesome.

Thank YOU for sharing. I sure have missed you.

Blondie
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Originally posted by mamaquilt View Post
        here is a picture of my Italian shoes. 2 summer sandales and 2 automn pairs. 3rd picture shows the eastern region (on the German border) where we grow white wine.
        When I was still working I used to have a craving for shoes - one time when we were stateside I was in a store and bought 18 pair of shoes. There were several 'foreign' speaking ladies behind me at the check out line. Luckily I could understand as one of them viewed my stack of shoes and turned to the other and said "This must be a better sale than I thought." They both pulled out of line and went back to try on more shoes!!

Love going on wine tasting jaunts - don't think I could WALK 7 miles for a sip of wine though!!!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
        X