• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzette
    replied
    Re: In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
    maybe she doesn't want to take the flak for whatever she decides (from either side)
    Well, that would make it all the sadder then, wouldn't it? A judge that is thinking of herself over a child's well-being.

This whole situation, no matter why the judge is making these terrible decisions, is just shameful and sad.

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Oh, Cyndi, I'm so sorry to hear this, but so glad you are keeping us informed. Praying for you and yours (including Little C).
    Blessings, dear one.
    ~ Sally

Leave a comment:

• Debbie MM
    replied

this makes no sense, the child needs a permanent home

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
    I've been waiting for an update and I'm so sad to hear this. I sure hope the judge sees common sense. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! Take video's and record the date and time. Record all behaviours. You will need this later. ((((HUGS))))
    This is so good advice. I work in the court system and pictures DO say a thousand words. Record it all! You are in my thoughts and prayers that things will turn your way!

Leave a comment:

• alliek
    replied

My heart breaks for this child. The law is the law, BUT, this is a child who needs to know that tomorrow will be just as safe and loving as today. Many prayers for "c" and for you.

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied

I am so sorry that this is happening to all of you. Will keep you all in my prayers! My husband and I went through this six years ago with a little girl we were fostering. I really pray for C's sake it turns out better than it did for our little one!

Leave a comment:

• Learner quilter
    replied

So sorry to read this...((((hugs))))

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Originally posted by Suzette View Post
    So, so sad for this little one and for your family. I cannot understand that judge at all. She must have a heart made of stone and a brain to match.

You will all continue to be in my prayers.
    maybe she doesn't want to take the flak for whatever she decides (from either side)

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Oh goodness Cyndi - I'm praying for this situation. How can the judge not see that that is the worst possible thing that could have been done right now??? I'm praying that God will give all of you grace, and that there won't be too much to be 'undone' later!

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
    is anyone doing daily video's of his daily life -- the before his visits and afternoon his visit with his birth family?
    This is what I was wondering too. If his actions are so different before and after visits with his birth family, videos of his actions should be shared with your lawyer and the judge should have access to them as well. It could help your case if the judge can see what really is going on.

So sorry that you are all having to suffer through this...praying for you.

Leave a comment:

• Liberty
    replied

Oh my! So many prayers go out to you! May God guide both your family and the judge.

Leave a comment:

• cyndiofthevortex
    replied

I am so incredibly sad this morning. Just thinking of how this is going to effect C breaks my heart. I do not know what this judge is thinking. I see this as a tragedy in C's young life. He can only belong to one family. Choose, judge, please. Either one is better than being stretched between two.

Leave a comment:

• Suzette
    replied

So, so sad for this little one and for your family. I cannot understand that judge at all. She must have a heart made of stone and a brain to match.

You will all continue to be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

This is just WRONG!

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

I'm so sorry Cyndi. No child deserves this, nor Bethany and the rest of you. Little C is a real sweet child and I pray all this will fall far from him when it is all over. We'll be praying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X