In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Hi everyone. The judge in charge of Little C's case has postponed the next hearing that was scheduled for August 4th indefinitely. His grandmother is suing now for custody and has been granted, by this judge, for 3 full days (and nights) a week with C. We are all very upset about this. No child deserves to be pulled into two pieces. He needs to be with us here or with her there. Not both, plus visits with his birth mother. He comes home from visits with his mother or grandmother a wreck. Tonight, after only 3 hours with his mother, he spent the evening biting, spitting, hitting, and throwing. He is naturally the sweetest, best-natured boy in the world, always with a smile on his face. What he is going through now is just cruel.

Please, please pray for Little C. This is a bad situation.
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Re: In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

How sad for Little C as well as your family. I have a friend who is an advocate for parents rights, she believes children are best with their birth mothers and will fight tooth and nail for them to retain custody, I just wish people like this could see the real affect it can have on these poor children. Prayers for Little C.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Oh, Cyndi!!! Sending up prayers & hugs for Little C and your whole family!

Comment

It breaks my heart to hear this so I cannot even imagine what you and your family are going thru. What this judge is doing to this innocent little boy is outrageous and he should be ashamed of himself. I hope and pray that there will an end to this soon for Little C's sake. Hugs and prayers...Genny
        TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Cyndi - I'm so sorry that you and your family is going through this heart ache -- you're right this is so cruel for the child --

is anyone doing daily video's of his daily life -- the before his visits and afternoon his visit with his birth family?
          2015 is here
          Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Oh Cyndi, I am so sorry to hear this update! Was hoping there would be a final decision soon. My heart breaks for C and all of your family. Keeping you all in my prayers
            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
              This is SO heartbreaking...
              I really need to get off the exclamation point.
              It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

I've been waiting for an update and I'm so sad to hear this. I sure hope the judge sees common sense. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! Take video's and record the date and time. Record all behaviours. You will need this later. ((((HUGS))))

Comment

This is beyond cruel...in the best interest of the child....He should be with your family - PERIOD.
                  Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                  Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Cyndi, I'm sending prayers for little C, you and your family...I can just imagine the anguish you are all enduring...
                    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Oh Cyndi, there is nothing more I can add to the excellent advice above. I must, however, add my voice to the dismay of others -- what was that judge thinking?
                      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

sending prayers to you, and your family

Comment

Sending prayers your way, what a horrible ordeal you have to go thru.

Comment

Cyndi, it must have been very hard to write this post. I know my heart sank when I read it, and I only know of your family's troubles through your previous posts. Poor little guy needs more stability for sure. Hugs to all.

Comment

Praying for Little C and your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X