X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilive2craft2
    replied
    Re: In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Oh Cyndi, I am so sorry to hear this update! Was hoping there would be a final decision soon. My heart breaks for C and all of your family. Keeping you all in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

Cyndi - I'm so sorry that you and your family is going through this heart ache -- you're right this is so cruel for the child --

is anyone doing daily video's of his daily life -- the before his visits and afternoon his visit with his birth family?

Leave a comment:

• Genny
    replied

It breaks my heart to hear this so I cannot even imagine what you and your family are going thru. What this judge is doing to this innocent little boy is outrageous and he should be ashamed of himself. I hope and pray that there will an end to this soon for Little C's sake. Hugs and prayers...Genny

Leave a comment:

• Susann
    replied

Oh, Cyndi!!! Sending up prayers & hugs for Little C and your whole family!

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

How sad for Little C as well as your family. I have a friend who is an advocate for parents rights, she believes children are best with their birth mothers and will fight tooth and nail for them to retain custody, I just wish people like this could see the real affect it can have on these poor children. Prayers for Little C.

Leave a comment:

• In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Hi everyone. The judge in charge of Little C's case has postponed the next hearing that was scheduled for August 4th indefinitely. His grandmother is suing now for custody and has been granted, by this judge, for 3 full days (and nights) a week with C. We are all very upset about this. No child deserves to be pulled into two pieces. He needs to be with us here or with her there. Not both, plus visits with his birth mother. He comes home from visits with his mother or grandmother a wreck. Tonight, after only 3 hours with his mother, he spent the evening biting, spitting, hitting, and throwing. He is naturally the sweetest, best-natured boy in the world, always with a smile on his face. What he is going through now is just cruel.

Please, please pray for Little C. This is a bad situation.
Working...
X