In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

I am so sorry that this is happening to all of you. Will keep you all in my prayers! My husband and I went through this six years ago with a little girl we were fostering. I really pray for C's sake it turns out better than it did for our little one!

Comment

My heart breaks for this child. The law is the law, BUT, this is a child who needs to know that tomorrow will be just as safe and loving as today. Many prayers for "c" and for you.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
        I've been waiting for an update and I'm so sad to hear this. I sure hope the judge sees common sense. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! Take video's and record the date and time. Record all behaviours. You will need this later. ((((HUGS))))
        This is so good advice. I work in the court system and pictures DO say a thousand words. Record it all! You are in my thoughts and prayers that things will turn your way!
        sigpic
        Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

this makes no sense, the child needs a permanent home
          Debbie

Comment

Oh, Cyndi, I'm so sorry to hear this, but so glad you are keeping us informed. Praying for you and yours (including Little C).
            Blessings, dear one.
            ~ Sally

Comment

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
              maybe she doesn't want to take the flak for whatever she decides (from either side)
              Well, that would make it all the sadder then, wouldn't it? A judge that is thinking of herself over a child's well-being.

This whole situation, no matter why the judge is making these terrible decisions, is just shameful and sad.
              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Working...
              X