In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In case you've been following our adoption saga, here's the latest

Cyndi.... This makes me sick....and very angry with that obviously incompetent judge. What a moron.... Anyone with any common sense would know this plan is not in the. "Best interest of the child", which they all say is their goal... It's a good thing I don't know
    who thus unkind judge.....

Sorry to rant, but this whole thing is unnecessary, and an unjust. That poor, sweet little child was obviously not in the judge's thoughts when he made this awful decision.... He should be ashamed.... He should realize how traumatizing it is for a little one to be kicked around like a football.... Can you tell how mad I am yet!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Sad news to be sure. Does C have some kind of advocate besides you and your DD? Maybe a social worker needs to evaluate him before and after his 'family' visits. as they don't seem to be doing him any good.

Comment

Cyndi i'm sorry your family especially C is still going through this.I probably asked before but does C have a gl? if so contact them and let them know also about the behavior issues.If he is in daycare,school or anything else ask those in charge of him to pay attention to behavior and document as well.Like Wendy said you may need this later for the judge and gl so they can see what is happening to him.I wish you all the best.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Cyndi......you already know C and your family are in my prayers. My heart hurts for you all. Is there anyone that can get a definite deadline enforced?
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Simply heartbreaking ... where is the Guardian ad Litum? Does she have insight into why he made that decision. Seems so unfair to the kiddo.

Comment

Oh no! What a mess!

Sending good thoughts to you and your family and especially C.

Comment

I'm so sorry Cyndi. No child deserves this, nor Bethany and the rest of you. Little C is a real sweet child and I pray all this will fall far from him when it is all over. We'll be praying.
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

This is just WRONG!
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

So, so sad for this little one and for your family. I cannot understand that judge at all. She must have a heart made of stone and a brain to match.

You will all continue to be in my prayers.
                    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I am so incredibly sad this morning. Just thinking of how this is going to effect C breaks my heart. I do not know what this judge is thinking. I see this as a tragedy in C's young life. He can only belong to one family. Choose, judge, please. Either one is better than being stretched between two.
                      Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Oh my! So many prayers go out to you! May God guide both your family and the judge.
                        "Only God is perfect, my quilts don't have to be!":icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
                          is anyone doing daily video's of his daily life -- the before his visits and afternoon his visit with his birth family?
                          This is what I was wondering too. If his actions are so different before and after visits with his birth family, videos of his actions should be shared with your lawyer and the judge should have access to them as well. It could help your case if the judge can see what really is going on.

So sorry that you are all having to suffer through this...praying for you.
                          LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Oh goodness Cyndi - I'm praying for this situation. How can the judge not see that that is the worst possible thing that could have been done right now??? I'm praying that God will give all of you grace, and that there won't be too much to be 'undone' later!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzette View Post
                              So, so sad for this little one and for your family. I cannot understand that judge at all. She must have a heart made of stone and a brain to match.

You will all continue to be in my prayers.
                              maybe she doesn't want to take the flak for whatever she decides (from either side)

Comment

So sorry to read this...((((hugs))))
                                sigpic Christine.

Comment

Working...
                                X