Wednesday, Wednesday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, Wednesday.

Good Wednesday morning fellow quilters! I can't believe I am starting the thread today. I hope you are well and enjoying the beautiful weather wherever you are.

Going to be a vvvvery hot day here today. Calling for 31C and with the humidity 41C. Not much going on just too darn nice to do anything but take it easy. Might get the baby quilt finished today. So many projects in my head, they need to come out. LOL!

Well everyone I hope you have a wonderful day.

Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Wednesday, Wednesday.

Good morning! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. It's supposed to be very warm here today too.

Made a pillow case last night for a friend who had a stroke. Bright, bright colors. Hope it makes her feel better.

I absolutely love the totes.

Gotta run. Y'all have a great day. God bless!

Comment

Morning all! Just a quick note to say hi! Have so many projects going right now and including family dinners, working out and heading to the pool on these HOT days, I've not spent as much time as I would like checking in. Hope all is well for all and you are managing to slip alittle sewing in here and there.
      Stay cool!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Hope y'all have a Wonderful Wednesday! Has anyone heard from Blondie?

Supposed to get to 96 here today, so after I finish work at 2:30 I plan to hide in the house and sew!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hot here too so need to get my walk in the morning hours at some point. It's next on my list.
          I WILL be sewing today. I procrastinated too much yesterday and finally went to bed. I guess I was taking a break from all the work outside the days before.
          So - will check in later and hope everyone has a good day whatever you do.
          Hugs,
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
          http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
          http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hello everybody.Another very busy day today. My DD has minor surgery this morning.She is having a"nevus" taken off her neck(I call it a skin tag) and a wart off her knee. This nevus thingy can't be froze off(tried that) or pulled off it has to be surgically removed or it will come back.So she is at the age she now wants it done.I say we are gonna get it done but I have a feeling we have an appointment to make an appointment. Ever get that ladies?? This Dr. has seen her already and told me then to just bring her back when she is ready and he will do it then.Well we are going back. I also have to finish up the yard sale details or tomorrow and go to the grocery to fill up the freezers so my DH and DD don't starve while I am gone.This is going to be very interesting me leaving my DD. She has never been away from me longer than 1 night and she won't go to MI with me because she can't take her dogs and she thinks her dad will not take good enough care of them. I am sure my cell will be wore out by the time I get home.They argue all the time ( preteen you know)need I say more.I think I will enjoy the peace and quiet. ha ha .Yall have a wonderful day.I will check back in later. Hugs
            Rhonda

Comment

Morning All!
              Doing some laundry and house work. I have some folks coming to look at the goats today and company coming in a week and a half. Time to do a bit more than general tidying up. I figure if I take a whack at some of it everyday, then it won't seem like an insurmountable task next week! Not sure how much sewing will really get done now. Soooo glad I got the wild swap blocks done when I did!
              It is overcast with chances of showers until about mid-day here. Supposed to dry out after that and hit the upper 60's. We'll see how right the weather guy is.
              Rhonda, you might just be surprised at how well they will manage. (Maybe!)
              You all have a great day!
              Cathy
              Be who you are and say what you feel
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

HI Quilty Ladies!!
                actually cooling off here (only 92 today!!) doing laundry and other stuff and..... this!
                got a call the other day for a baby girl quilt to be delivered by friday...... this is what i put together from stash - quilting and binding this afternoon ..... hope she likes it
                001.jpg

looking forward to seeing the mail lady today too! only 7 sets of WILD blocks to go and ready for swapping safari day!! yippppppeeeeeeee!!
                Last edited by pdjewelrylady; June 8, 2011, 11:08 AM.
                Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                hugs, Suzi
                http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Hi all. Hot here today too 92 deg. (only 85 so far). Although here I sit in the office with a sweater on....UGH! Suzi, great quilt, so pretty.

Any word from Blondie?

Everyone have a great day. Stay cool!
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

What a pretty quilt, Suzi!!!
                    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Pretty pretty pink quilt!! She will love it!

Comment

90's here too. But I'm going to be brave and venture up to sew. now to position the fans so they blow on me and not my fabric!
                        supper is in the crockpot so I can ignore it.

Finally got some pictures uploaded of things I had cut out while I was laid up. also some things I've been working on now that i'm semi mobile. picture quality isn't the greatest but they're ok. There are also pics of the last minute quilt Dd made for her sister. hope you enjoy them.
                        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Well it is a cloudy cool day in Alberta. I do not like the heat, so this is fine with me. If I could find some place to live that the high temp was 25 C and the low of 15 C I would be gone in a heart beat.

I am doing some varnishing of newels so DH can get our stair railing finished. I also had a couple people in to give quotes on a back fence, new eavestrough and soffit.

I am trying to make a fabric bowl/mat, using the wrapped clothes line. If I can not get the sides to start it will be a mat. I also have a quilt I want to finish today so I should get at it.

Enjoy your Wednesday!
                          JVO

Comment

Very hot here in NH. But I promised myself I wouldn't complain after the long and cold winter! That was a very pretty pink quilt, Suzi! Very feminine looking. Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
                            Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by bakermom View Post
                              Finally got some pictures uploaded of things I had cut out while I was laid up. hope you enjoy them.
                              LOVE your 3-D baby quilt! Where did you find that pattern?
                              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                              X