I'm down update!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down update!!!

I went to the Dr. today and got x-rays but probably won't get results til tomorrow. The Dr. thought she could give me a "quick read" but after looking at them she wasn't sure to say yea or neigh. She said I will leave it up the the radiologist It does feel better today though. Thanks for all your posts. As soon as I hear something I will post the results. Hugs Rhonda
    Oh yea. Today was the last day of work for the summer so I am off til the first week of August.I am glad if this had to happen I don't have to take off work.
    Last edited by RFREE; May 31, 2011, 04:17 PM.

Re: I'm down update!!!

Praying....let it please not be broken!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

let's hope it's not a break. If there is swelling it's hard to tell. they may not do much anyway until any swelling goes down.
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

You are in my prayers! What a way to start your vacation!!!!!
        Susan

Comment

Rhonda---I think this might be good news! I hope so! Glad it is feeling better! Keep us posted! What a way to start summer!

Comment

Rhonda I saw you original post as I was rushing through but didn't have time to reply, I sincerely hope things are okay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the problem is not too complicated and will mend soon.
            Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

((Rhonda))) Good luck!
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

hope you're up and chasing fabric soon , but until the just watch your beautiful flowers grow!!!!!

Comment

keep my fingers crossed until 10.30 when I'll be at the therapistn LOL
                  sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                  X