From the mouth of Babes:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the mouth of Babes:

My daughter just told me that Rita, her 4-year-old, came to her yesterday and told her: "Mommy, you'd better go downstairs, there's a tomato morning."
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: From the mouth of Babes:

Cute! I bet there's never a dull moment at that house!
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

So cute........I have a good one too. My 9 year old grand daughter was taking a shower at my house. When she got out of the shower she said "Grandma, I was looking for the body wash but all I could find was Head and Shoulders. I figured if you could wash your shoulders with it, its good enough for your whole body".
      Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

These are too funny!
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

How cute! I haven't heard any stories from my grandchildren yet, but I'm sure my daughter has a few.
          Susan

Comment

Very very cute! I recently asked my 4 year old granddaughter how old her mother was at her last birthday, and she said 29 (her 31st), then how old Daddy was, she said 30 (actually 29) and then how old Buppa was....she said 40, then asked her how old I am.....and she said 31! Too cute.....huh? I swear I didn't bribe her to say that.

Comment

Too cute!
              Shelia

Comment

AWWWWW! I want grand babies!!!!

Comment

too stinking cute. You are muchly blessed Sandy!
                  Sewing mends the soul.
                  sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                  Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                  ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Grand babies are the very best. After their last visit here, Abby (age 2) asked her mom who Grandpa my hubby) was and was quite astonished to find out that her Mommy had a Daddy. It confused her terribly. Then she asked if Nana was Heather's mommy . . .. . Heather told her yes because a 2 yr old can't comprehend that I'm the stepmom. My stepdaughter doesn't talk to her mother so, for all intents and purposes, I'm "it". LOL!

BTW, my daughter had baseball size hail last night in northeast PA and her car was voted the car with the 2 largest dents.....and her husband got hit in the head with a bouncing hail stone and had to go to the hospital for mending. We had a tornado warning here in Lancaster County but nothing came close.
                    Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
                    "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Linda, sure hope everyone is mending well and glad you had no damage. These winds and storms are terrible.
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                      X