That Darn Cat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Darn Cat!

I was checking my email and noticed a notification from facebook that someone whose name I did not know had "accepted my friend request". What? Who is this person? After some sleuthing around, I figured out he is the brother of my ex brother-in-laws current wife. Since I am not especially fond of her, I know I would not send a friend request to her brother, who I don't know. I asked DD how this could be?

Her reply - the same way you have 358 (I kid you not, no exaggeration) google pages opened and there were 14 calculators on your screen! You left your FB page open and Roo sent it!

I've really got to get my sewing machine going again so that he will stay off the internet.
    Donna

Re: That Darn Cat!

Never a dull moment with cats in the house!!
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I'm sure that if cats had thumbs they truly would rule the earth. As long as we humans have thumbs and cats don't we may survive. LOL!

Comment

LOL - I thought at first you meant the movie!

Our furbabies can be very sneaky. I remember a long time ago, my aunt made herself a BLT. Well, she set it down, just for a moment, but that was enough time for her chihuahua to grab hold of the ends of the bacon and carefully extract it from the sandwich.
        Vonnie

Comment

Gotta love those crazy cats!
          Mary
          SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Too funny, my dog has been known to redial the phone if we leave it on a chair or the couch but he stays off our keyboards.
            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Originally posted by BobW View Post
              I'm sure that if cats had thumbs they truly would rule the earth. As long as we humans have thumbs and cats don't we may survive. LOL!
              The problem here is that my cats DO have thumbs! They are polydactyls and can do interesting things like pulling the chain to turn on my lamp. They can't, however, get their own food, so they keep me around as staff!
              Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Angelia View Post
                The problem here is that my cats DO have thumbs! They are polydactyls and can do interesting things like pulling the chain to turn on my lamp. They can't, however, get their own food, so they keep me around as staff!
                Angelia, as long as you have a purpose for the purry-furries to keep you around you may be safe. LOL

Comment

LOL! That's hilarious!! Are you gonna tell her "sorry, my cat added you not me"? LOL!

Comment

What's even more bizarre is that he accepted your friend request!

Comment

My DD says I should "unfriend" him, which I think would be rather rude - seeing as how "I" was the one that initiated it. It occurred to me tonight that a few months back I accused oldest DD of adding someone else - a girl that is the daughter of a friend of mine, she was my daughter's friend in school and she and my DS went out a few times, so I do know her, but I have never sent a friend request to anyone, so I knew I didn't do it. I guess that mystery is now solved. I must be more careful what screens I leave open on my computer.
                      Donna

Comment

I think Facebook initiates friends requests, I know there are quite a few requests that I received that I didn't send out. They are usually people who have a friend who is also one of my friends..
                        I have several cousins on my Facebook and have received requests from their children, some of which I really never met. I haven't replied to the requests because I would like to decline them but don't want the cousin's kids to feel insulted, so I leave them just hanging in my request list.
                        Last edited by MayinJerset; April 22, 2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Our cat is a thief! Yesterday I was talking to the girls on the phone. My older daughter said, "Mom, Koshka was meowing her I brought you a gift meow again. When I went to see what she brought me she was proudly sitting there with a large barbecue spoon!" We laughed so hard envisioning her dragging that spoon home to Joanna. We're wondering how far she carried it and imagine the owners of that spoon wondering what happened to it. Joanna asked if I thought Koshka saw her cooking in the kitchen so much that she thought a new spoon was needed. I love that cat! She's got so much personality. More so than any cat I've ever owned. Here she is. The mighty huntress!IMG_2244.jpg
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I'm laughing so hard right now. Pets are awesome for one's sense of humor. 300+ pages open <snicker>

Comment

Rebecca, that's too funny! She is beautiful, but I can see that little mischievous sparkle in her eye!
                              Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X