My fur babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fur babies

Here is a pic of my beloved dogs, from right to left is (lg blk dog) Medic ,(small gray) Monkey and little brown dog is Diesel.I pray we wont have to give them up when we leave Hawaii,it will cost us 200$ each to fly them home!

My fur babies.jpg

Re: My fur babies

OUCH! That's steep. Would you be flying them on the flight you are one, or is that one of these special flights for pets only? We have two BIG dogs and I shudder to think of having to fly them. Is one of yours small enough to fit under your seat?

AND they are as cute as can be. I am amazed to see three of them on one bed peacefull. We have been having "bed" fights in the family room this week. We have the round dog beds from costco and we have three of them on the family room level. Well, of course, which ever one is being used is the one the other one wants. It's kind of like musical chairs for dogs! They are worse than kids......

Is Medic a herder type dog?
    Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

lol how funny and yes Medic is 1/2 border collie and 1/2 blue healer,he actually came to Hawaii from the mainland with us. The other 2 were adopted here I think Monkey would fit under the seat but we want to put him in cargo with the others because if he poops it stinks!! I would hate to try to deal with a stinky dog in flight yuck! lol

Comment

Medic is sitting there looking like "Move over!"
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          Medic is sitting there looking like "Move over!"
          Thats EXACTLY what hes sayin lol

Comment

You can always put a diaper on Monkey.....and I think that there is a system of feeding them before flight so that they don't poop. They tend not to poop in their crates usually.
            Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

roflmao @ diaper omg that would be so not a good idea he would eat it off and NORMAL dogs dont poop in their crate but Monkey aint normal hes kinda nasty when he has to go he goes wherever lol I do plan on not feeding them for like 12 hrs before flight water only thats what we did for Medi when we flew him out here and it worked fine

Comment

So you did decide to move back then? At least they won't have to go into quarantine. I had a friend bring a dog over and it was over three months. They relaxed the rules a bit since then. They look like a happy little group.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Yes we will go back because if we dont let the army move us we would never be able to go back on our own and we wanna be with our kids and grand kids. No quarantine but Medi had to when we came here he was 20 days shy so they took him,but that worked out because it gave us time to get a house

Comment

Well I sure hope you can take them. If the army is moving you the least they could do is pay for your pets to go home with you! geepers! They ARE part of your family! What if it was your kids?! I mean really! I hope you can take them!

Comment

Any chance you could do a military hop on a cargo plane and take them that way?
                      Vonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
                        Any chance you could do a military hop on a cargo plane and take them that way?
                        THAT is a AWESOME Idea!!!! never thought of that we WILL look into that!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii Roxy View Post
                          THAT is a AWESOME Idea!!!! never thought of that we WILL look into that!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!
                          You're welcome. I hope they will let you.
                          Vonnie

Comment

Working...
                          X