Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside the Actor’s Studio Questions: Kinda fun questionnaire, Brett Cullen's made me giggle thought I'd like to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside the Actor’s Studio Questions: Kinda fun questionnaire, Brett Cullen's made me giggle thought I'd like to play

I'll go first . . .

What is your favorite word? — Faithful
    What is your least favorite word? — Can't
    What turns you on? — Making things (sewing, crocheting, quilting)
    What turns you off? — Negativity
    What sound do you love? — Dance music
    What sound do you hate? — Constant talking
    What is your favorite curse word or phrase? — (Don’t make me), giggles
    What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? — Professional Dancer
    What profession would you not like to participate in? — Chimney sweeping
    If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – I'm not of the heavenly class; BUT, I would like to live on paradise earth and WHEN I get there I'd like to hear "Welcome!"

Play along; you say what?
    sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Re: Inside the Actor’s Studio Questions: Kinda fun questionnaire, Brett Cullen's made me giggle thought I'd like to play

What is your favorite word? — tenacity
    What is your least favorite word? — Not my job (more than one word, but hey, it's my answer!)
    What turns you on? — international trade and quilting
    What turns you off? —People who don't want to listen because they only want to hear themselves
    What sound do you love? — My husband's laugh
    What sound do you hate? — Nails on a chalkboard
    What is your favorite curse word or phrase? — it's in a foreign language
    What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? — Int'l Law
    What profession would you not like to participate in? — cleaning portapotties
    If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – Howdy!
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Re: Inside the Actor’s Studio Questions: Kinda fun questionnaire, Brett Cullen's made me giggle thought I'd like to play

What is your favorite word? — Hope
      What is your least favorite word? — can't
      What turns you on? — my grand children
      What turns you off? —arrogance
      What sound do you love? — My grand sons voice (he sounds like a little mouse)
      What sound do you hate? — whining
      What is your favorite curse word or phrase? — KMA
      What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? — psychologist
      What profession would you not like to participate in? — pig farming
      If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – "You done good"
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

I watch that show a lot and look forward to the answers the actor's give.

What is your favorite word? — hope
        What is your least favorite word? — racist
        What turns you on? — synchronicity
        What turns you off? — pretentious and arrogant people
        What sound do you love? — rain on a tin roof, the coo of a dove on a summer evening
        What sound do you hate? — people fighting and yelling at one another
        What is your favorite curse word or phrase? — chinga
        What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? — a carpenter that builds things
        What profession would you not like to participate in? — lawyer
        If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? — welcome faithful and obedient servant!

Comment

What is your favorite word? — Integrity
          What is your least favorite word? — Stupid
          What turns you on? — Shopping
          What turns you off? — Being lied to
          What sound do you love? — Train horns
          What sound do you hate? — A baby's wailing on a plane (feel sorry for the uncomfortable baby - but simply hate that sound!)
          What is your favorite curse word or phrase? — They are all Classified Marine Corps technical terms so I can't share ;-p
          What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? — Retail store buyer
          What profession would you not like to participate in? — Insurance Sales
          If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? – "Well, it sure took you long enough to get here!"

Comment

You divas are a riot. I am sitting here smiling. Thank YOU for playing along with me.
            sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

Working...
            X