Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Sheri
    replied
    Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

Diane, that looks AWESOME!!!! Enjoy the man toy!

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

with lots of cabinet space for my stash in the livingroom area too

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
    very nice I definitely see space in there for a sewing machine .....

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

A new RV??Q!

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

very nice I definitely see space in there for a sewing machine .....

Leave a comment:

• Sewflower
    replied

Thanks Countryhut and congrats on the new 5th wheeler. We are planning on a fifth wheeler also. We have narrowed our search for when hubby retires but hubby has some health problems so we have put it on hold for now. Glad you are getting to live the dream.

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

Thks Annette -- sometimes I do take different things with me - - depends if we are going off with other couples with RVs

Originally posted by Annette Ackley View Post
    Congratulations on the new Camper. Don't forget to do some camping up here in PA around the Kinzua Area. Beautiful country. Pack your sewing machine in case you get the notion to work on some Quilting. When we go camping, I take my Quilt magazines with for some ideas. The DH is always sleeping. LOL

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

yep we got both -- 2 new Tv's and 1 couch . in our new RV . .

scroll back a few pages

Originally posted by mary3100 View Post
    New tv or couch

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

Thats exactly what you & Hubby needs -- OK . . y'all jump in your buggy and come camping in Florida . . - after June 1st is a great time to hit Key West . . .

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
    OHHHHH! COOL!! I saw that EXACT trailer when we were looking! NO WAY DH would go for something that huge...I was actually quite shocked he went to 28 feet! It JUST fits in our driveway. Ironically, we traded up from a 21 foot with no slides to our 28 with a large slide and it hauls better with less sway than the 21 footer did...and better mileage. That patio and awning are awesome! Great way to keep toddlers or doglettes penned. You are going to have SO much fun!

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
    no no . . it's not a toy hauler -- it's patio with screened side rails - it even has an awning for over the patio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73675[/ATTACH]

the one be traded was a 2001 - 32 ft Coachmen royal Deluxe - <--- with this 5th wheel - hubby was getting about 15 miles to the gallon with diesel truck -- don't know yet what we'll pulling the new one

about the only thing the hubby will have to learn is where the pivot point is when backing up with the new one - as it is 41 foot
    OHHHHH! COOL!! I saw that EXACT trailer when we were looking! NO WAY DH would go for something that huge...I was actually quite shocked he went to 28 feet! It JUST fits in our driveway. Ironically, we traded up from a 21 foot with no slides to our 28 with a large slide and it hauls better with less sway than the 21 footer did...and better mileage. That patio and awning are awesome! Great way to keep toddlers or doglettes penned. You are going to have SO much fun!

Leave a comment:

• Annette Ackley
    replied

Congratulations on the new Camper. Don't forget to do some camping up here in PA around the Kinzua Area. Beautiful country. Pack your sewing machine in case you get the notion to work on some Quilting. When we go camping, I take my Quilt magazines with for some ideas. The DH is always sleeping. LOL

Leave a comment:

• mary3100
    replied

New tv or couch

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

new sewing machine

Leave a comment:

• CountryHut
    replied

no no . . it's not a toy hauler -- it's patio with screened side rails - it even has an awning for over the patio

Sierra2014cPatio.jpg

the one be traded was a 2001 - 32 ft Coachmen royal Deluxe - <--- with this 5th wheel - hubby was getting about 15 miles to the gallon with diesel truck -- don't know yet what we'll pulling the new one

about the only thing the hubby will have to learn is where the pivot point is when backing up with the new one - as it is 41 foot

Originally posted by WendyI View Post
    ooooo a toy hauler too! Whatchya gonna haul? It's got a vey similar look to my coachman which is 28 feet. AND the same problem with no linen closet...right now I store my broom and mop in the shower! We haul ours too although DH hates the gas we have to use. If we don't break up we may consider doing a seasonal thing.
    Last edited by CountryHut; April 17, 2014, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaB
    replied

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
    Sharon . . wanna play a new one?

dishwasher -- whatz that? . . . *looking at hands*~ LOL*~
    Me too! My hands look terrible no matter what lotions or other concoctions I put on them.

Leave a comment:

• sewbizzy
    replied

A new sewing machine!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X