Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

    Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
    I didn't take pic's of the inside as of yet . . so here's a link to the dealers pics
    the only thing that is missing in the whole unit is a -- linen closet --- why in the world would they exclude such a thing
    LOL*~


    https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...3320671&type=3
    ooooo a toy hauler too! Whatchya gonna haul? It's got a vey similar look to my coachman which is 28 feet. AND the same problem with no linen closet...right now I store my broom and mop in the shower! We haul ours too although DH hates the gas we have to use. If we don't break up we may consider doing a seasonal thing.

    Comment


      #47
      Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

      Dang it! I missed out on the fun. But that is sweet!!!

      For some reason I was going to guess a new dishwasher. Don't know why lol
      Sharon

      Comment


        #48
        Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

        Sharon . . wanna play a new one?


        dishwasher -- whatz that? . . . *looking at hands*~ LOL*~



        Originally posted by EmmaB View Post
        Dang it! I missed out on the fun. But that is sweet!!!

        For some reason I was going to guess a new dishwasher. Don't know why lol
        2015 is here
        Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

        Comment


          #49
          Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

          A new sewing machine!!!
          Carol

          Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

          Comment


            #50
            Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

            Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
            Sharon . . wanna play a new one?


            dishwasher -- whatz that? . . . *looking at hands*~ LOL*~
            Me too! My hands look terrible no matter what lotions or other concoctions I put on them.
            Sharon

            Comment


              #51
              Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

              no no . . it's not a toy hauler -- it's patio with screened side rails - it even has an awning for over the patio


              Sierra2014cPatio.jpg

              the one be traded was a 2001 - 32 ft Coachmen royal Deluxe - <--- with this 5th wheel - hubby was getting about 15 miles to the gallon with diesel truck -- don't know yet what we'll pulling the new one

              about the only thing the hubby will have to learn is where the pivot point is when backing up with the new one - as it is 41 foot

              Originally posted by WendyI View Post
              ooooo a toy hauler too! Whatchya gonna haul? It's got a vey similar look to my coachman which is 28 feet. AND the same problem with no linen closet...right now I store my broom and mop in the shower! We haul ours too although DH hates the gas we have to use. If we don't break up we may consider doing a seasonal thing.
              Last edited by CountryHut; April 17, 2014, 10:10 AM.
              2015 is here
              Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

              Comment


                #52
                Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                new sewing machine
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

                Comment


                  #53
                  Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                  New tv or couch
                  ,
                  Have a Sewonderful Day,
                  Mary T.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                    Congratulations on the new Camper. Don't forget to do some camping up here in PA around the Kinzua Area. Beautiful country. Pack your sewing machine in case you get the notion to work on some Quilting. When we go camping, I take my Quilt magazines with for some ideas. The DH is always sleeping. LOL

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                      Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
                      no no . . it's not a toy hauler -- it's patio with screened side rails - it even has an awning for over the patio


                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]73675[/ATTACH]

                      the one be traded was a 2001 - 32 ft Coachmen royal Deluxe - <--- with this 5th wheel - hubby was getting about 15 miles to the gallon with diesel truck -- don't know yet what we'll pulling the new one

                      about the only thing the hubby will have to learn is where the pivot point is when backing up with the new one - as it is 41 foot
                      OHHHHH! COOL!! I saw that EXACT trailer when we were looking! NO WAY DH would go for something that huge...I was actually quite shocked he went to 28 feet! It JUST fits in our driveway. Ironically, we traded up from a 21 foot with no slides to our 28 with a large slide and it hauls better with less sway than the 21 footer did...and better mileage. That patio and awning are awesome! Great way to keep toddlers or doglettes penned. You are going to have SO much fun!

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                        Thats exactly what you & Hubby needs -- OK . . y'all jump in your buggy and come camping in Florida . . - after June 1st is a great time to hit Key West . . .




                        Originally posted by WendyI View Post
                        OHHHHH! COOL!! I saw that EXACT trailer when we were looking! NO WAY DH would go for something that huge...I was actually quite shocked he went to 28 feet! It JUST fits in our driveway. Ironically, we traded up from a 21 foot with no slides to our 28 with a large slide and it hauls better with less sway than the 21 footer did...and better mileage. That patio and awning are awesome! Great way to keep toddlers or doglettes penned. You are going to have SO much fun!
                        2015 is here
                        Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                          yep we got both -- 2 new Tv's and 1 couch . in our new RV . .


                          scroll back a few pages


                          Originally posted by mary3100 View Post
                          New tv or couch
                          ,
                          2015 is here
                          Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                            Thks Annette -- sometimes I do take different things with me - - depends if we are going off with other couples with RVs

                            Originally posted by Annette Ackley View Post
                            Congratulations on the new Camper. Don't forget to do some camping up here in PA around the Kinzua Area. Beautiful country. Pack your sewing machine in case you get the notion to work on some Quilting. When we go camping, I take my Quilt magazines with for some ideas. The DH is always sleeping. LOL
                            2015 is here
                            Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                              Thanks Countryhut and congrats on the new 5th wheeler. We are planning on a fifth wheeler also. We have narrowed our search for when hubby retires but hubby has some health problems so we have put it on hold for now. Glad you are getting to live the dream.
                              sigpic
                              Kathy Jones

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Re: Who wants this? . . wanna come out and play

                                very nice I definitely see space in there for a sewing machine .....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X