Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could relive any moment in your life . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could relive any moment in your life . . .

what would it be...?

I would love to relive 29 years ago - when I prank phone called the soldier who lived a few houses away - which happens to be my wonderful hubby *orange peel smiles*~
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Re: If you could relive any moment in your life . . .

The day I married my husband....happiest day of my life.

Comment

The birth of each of my girls.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

the last time I hugged my Mother and told her I loved her, December 17, 2002.....
        Last edited by shermur; April 16, 2014, 03:24 PM.
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I stood up as a junior bridesmaid to my cousin's wedding when I was 12. 1 inch "heels", nylon stockings and a grown up dress! I danced with my father ... and even though I was still a child I felt sooooo grown up. Whenever I'm in the dumps I remember that day and smile.

Comment

It was the day I won the scholarship. It is not as profound as some other responses but let me explain.
            I came to US in 2003 to attend gradschool. My father had passed away and my mother got a loan to send me to the US. Her only significant possession - her house - was the collateral for the loan. The loan was only $5,000 but the exchange rate of 50 INR to 1USD made it huge. That is not all - the rate of interest on that loan was 12%. In my second year of gradschool, I received the University Fellowship which allowed me to repay the loan AND move out of a shared accommodation, with 3 other students, to a single bedroom apartment all my own. That is the day I want to relive!!!
            Yes, I am also happily married now and every day with DH is a happy one. But nothing can compare with the relief and freedom I felt on that day when I won that scholarship!!!
            Preeti
            http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have too many to pick just one...birth of my 3 children, one perfect day that I spent with my mom and dad before they died and the day I married my hubby. each one has it's own perfection that I would love to live over again....if only we could.
              Cil
              A quilt is a blanket of love
              http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
              http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Oh my, this has the potential of being a deep question . . . .

Thoroughbred Marching Band, performing on the 50 yard line, Home Coming game, as a K-Rette for the university I attended.
                sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

There are so many moments that are special to me and I would relive all of them...my wedding, the birth of my children, etc. One, however, rises to the top and I have thought about it many, many times. In the fall of 1999, after visiting with my parents for the day, we packed up the kids and got into the car for the long drive home. I remember my Dad standing in the driveway smiling and waving goodbye. That was the last time I saw my Dad. He was a great father, I miss him terribly, and I would love to be able to spend that day with him once again.
                  Judy

Comment

Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
                    The birth of each of my girls.
                    Child birth? Whoa... that's going too far!

Comment

I wish it were to be with my dad one last time. I can still remember about two weeks before he did the fabulous time we had. I miss him so much. I can't stop at one, I also wish that my good friend, Kent Mundell, were still with me. Sadly, he was killed (he was one of my deputies) 4.5 years ago. I miss him daily.
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Oh so many days, some wonderful, some sad...but I would love to relive the day my sister passed, I would tell her how much she meant to me, what a profound influence she is on my life ...I would never of left the hospital that day had I known, yet I firmly believe she knew these things.
                        Mary
                        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

At 78 there are so many really great days that I can choose to relive that I would be here posting all night. Just glad that there are many more great ones that bad ones.

I do have a little flashback every once in awhile to a time when I was sitting on a bench just above a beach in CA. just enjoying watching the people on the beach and the ocean waves. That peaceful feeling comes to mind whenever things begin to get hectic for me. Reliving the memory makes me feel so calm and collected and the stress and worry just seem to flow away.

Comment

the last time I hugged my mom and told her I loved her Dec. 7, 2003.
                            Originally posted by shermur View Post
                            the last time I hugged my Mother and told her I loved her, December 17, 2002.....
                            LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

You can never forget your wedding, the birth of your children, watching your children succeed, etc. But if I could relive any moment it would have to be any day with my great gramma (big gramma) before the nursing home. She raised me until she lost both legs to diabetes and they wouldn't let me care for her anymore (I was 15) and they put her in a nursing home. I think about her every day and miss her dearly. I wonder what she would think about how I raised my boys and what she would think about my granddaughter I was 6 months pregnant with my oldest son when she passed, heartbreaking. Love you big gramma
                              Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

Working...
                              X