l normally keep things to myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l normally keep things to myself

l normally keep things to myself and just deal with it but at the moment l think l need some MSQC hugs or just understanding.......... l know there are people worse off than me but this past 2 years (its 2 years this weekend) has been a long haul and there is still more to come. l try hard not to become the chronic person who is always having a pity party ..but at the moment l think l've hit the wall......its 2 yrs of treatment and a complete diet change and the loss of 40 kilos or 90lbs. So l can get a total knee replacement done hopefully this year .......Alot has changed for the better but there is so much more to come....l think just need to let out a big sigh!!!... Thanks for reading this

Re: l normally keep things to myself

Hugs! Hope things get better for you real soon!

Comment

Hang in there, Lisa! You have had a lot of pain to deal with, that can bring you down! I'm just glad you feel like you can come here for a kind word and virtual ((((hug)))).

Comment

Pity parties are sometimes necessary to get over humps. Sounds like you have been doing awesome in preparing yourself for some difficult times to come. My hugs are flying your way. Keep on doing what your doing. You are getting healthier, so good for you!!!!!

Lots of support here.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Congratulations for having the strength to make those life changes. I know from personal experience, that it isn't easy. You should be proud of yourself. I hope the knee surgery goes well. My sister had both knees done at the same time last year. She was in a lot of pain & had to do a lot of physical therapy but she says it was all worth it.
          She can walk, run & do all the things she wants to do now,,
          ((Hugs))
          May the road rise up to meet you...
          May the wind be always at your back...
          May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
          Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Wow!!!! Congratulations! Good things to come!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Consider yourself hugged!

Comment

Sending ((((( hugs ))))) your way. Sounds like you have over come a lot these past 2 years. Praying your knee replacement goes smoothly for you.
                ~ Tracy

Comment

Lisa......congrats on the weight loss! Hoping everything goes well with your knee replacement surgery.....prayers & hugs to you.
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Unfortunately we cannot run the race for you, but we are your "team M*QC" always here to root you on and give you hugs, albeit via cyberspace. You are a strong woman, you will persevere through this.
                    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
                    Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Aaahhh, sweet Lisa, you can have as many hugs as you need dear!((((((((Lisa!))))))))))
                      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Hugs Lisa (((((Lisa))))). It is hard to deal with pain day in and day out, and not let it get you down. You are entitled to a little pity party every now and then.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Lissau, I'm so excited about your weight loss. Just losing all that weight must make you feel so much better. Hang in there. You mentioned having the surgery this year. What will determine when it can be scheduled? I hope it can happen for you soon. My mother-in-law just had both knees replaced and she's doing quite well. I'm sure you'll do even better since you are younger. She is in her early 80's. Lots of hugs coming your way.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Lots of hugs and caring coming your way!

You have worked so hard and are doing so well!
                            Be proud of what you have accomplished so far and then Think of how proud and so much better you will feel when all the hardships are behind you!

Hugs
                            sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                            The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                            A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                            And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Sending some cyber hugs your way.
                              Vonnie

Comment

Working...
                              X