X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzette
    replied
    Re: No adoption news

Still praying constantly for this sweet boy and your family. I struggle to understand how this Grandmother can think she is in any way doing right by this boy that she claims to love. Love in its truest form is doing what is right for the loved one, even if it hurts you.

Hugs to you and your family!

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

Still keeping you in my prayers. I agree that the delay could be good for you. Hoping all the right people are aware of his personality change when he goes away with his grandmother. You would think she would do the right thing and step back and let him stay with your family.

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

I hate, hate, hate this!!! It's just so wrong to do this to this little guy. Hoping and praying the legal folks have some common sense and think of his best interests so he can come home to you permanently. I'm also so angry with this grandmother that she's forcing this on him. I would love to know why she's doing this. Is it just guilt? Was she just thinking she would let you take care of him for 11 months so she wouldn't have to? Basically, free care for almost a year? GRRRRRRR

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

Continuing to pray. Why oh why can't this grandmother see what she is doing to this child?

Leave a comment:

• Sheena
    replied

It's a terrible situation. Waiting is so hard. I hope it all works out in your favour.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

(((hugs))) and

Smiley-crossing-its-fingers.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Many prayers are being said.......(((((((((((Cyndi & Family)))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

prayers. is his gad still in the picture? is he or she is i would point out the difference in his personality to them. does he attend school yet if the teachers notice any changes in him maybe they could also try to contact the gal.good luck

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Cyndi.........I just saw this post. Praying hard for a "Welcome to the Family Forever" party. I can't imagine how hard this is for all of you and C. The picture is so sweet. Remember friends are praying even when you find it difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Sheri
    replied

(((((((Cyndi)))))), Prayers, and hopeful thoughts, and lots of love headed your way.

Leave a comment:

• TRLSRL72
    replied

Continuing prayers for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Continuing prayers.

Leave a comment:

• WendyI
    replied

I am so SO hopeful that they will do the right thing. Poor wee boy. So heartbreaking!! Can't even IMAGINE how you all are feeling. Thinking of you lots and hoping for the best outcome for you and your family and this little child.

Leave a comment:

• cyndiofthevortex
    replied

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your care and concern so much. It's becoming hard to even pray, I'm so sad. That's why it helps to know that others are praying for C and this whole situation.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Prayers continuing ......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X